Pebble and MFP

My husband just signed us up for a corporate program through his office that provides a free activity tracker - a Pebble. Does anyone know if it will synch with MFP? TIA!

Replies

• mrsimon302
    mrsimon302 Posts: 49 Member
    The RunKeeper app talks to the watch and links up with MFP.. so they say anyways lol.. I''ll try it when I get home.

http://help.getpebble.com/customer/portal/articles/1133779-runkeeper
  • So it will synch with RunKeeper and then RK will synch with MFP? Good gravy, that sounds like a PITA! Thanks for the info!
  • chesterbr
    chesterbr Posts: 3 Member
    I have a Withings Pulse and an iPhone, which does one *more* step, but works flawlessly:

- Pulse syncs with iPhone's Withings Health app
    - Withings Health app syncs with Withings server
    - Withings server syncs with MyFitnessPal

Seems clusmy, but setup was easy and it works like a charm (worth mentioning that the Withings Scale does the same pool game, and in the end all the data is on MFP). If Jawbone integrates as well with MFP, I'm pretty much convinced to switch.
  • chesterbr
    chesterbr Posts: 3 Member
    (and if RunKeeper can run on the Pebble and sync as well, that will settle it)
  • Sufyaankazi
    Sufyaankazi Posts: 5 Member
    Now that UP no longer syncs steps, I've got Pebble syncing to MFP using the Pacer App on my iPhone. Pebble syncs to Apple Health, Pacer reads steps from Health and it can sync the steps to MFP (unfortunately automatic sync doesn't work), manual only.