60 lbs Gone with Pics!!!!!! Before & After

Options
I did it! I actually did it! I went from a size 16 to a size 8! I started my weightloss journey on July 24, 2009 and reached my goal weight of 135 lbs on December 11, 2010. I've always been over weight my entire life. I tried every fad diet that I could handle, and every time the weight came back. Last July I decided to try yet another diet, the HCG diet. I did so well on it, lost tons of weight, but as soon as I was done with the eating part I would put it back on like nothing. I was so frustrated that I finally decided I'd try the only approach that everyone said worked, eating healthy and working out. I started P90X on March 8, 2010 and since then I've been addicted to working out every day. I completed P90X in June and started Chalean Extreme. I loved Chalean Extreme!!!!!! That is where most of my weight came off! After I finished that I started Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme Hybrid and that was what I was doing when I reached my goal weight! I recently injured my back so I'm not able to workout right now, but I guarantee as soon as I'm able, I will be back full swing doing Turbo Fire! My eating habits have changed drastically too. I watch what I eat, and count my calories every day. My plan is to continue what I'm doing every day and work hard to tone up, its not a diet its a lifestyle change!!! Thanks to everyone on here who has helped me get to where I am today!

This picture is me last Easter 2009 at my highest weight of 195 lbs
Before5.jpg

This is me the day I started P90X at around 165 lbs
DSCN0477.jpg

And this is me at my goal weight of 135 lbs!!!! Went from size 16 to size 8!!!!
Picture105.jpg

Picture104.jpg

Picture099.jpg

Picture103.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!