Looking for friends with simular goals!

Options
My name is Leah, i'm a 20 year old CNA/HHA.
I'm 5'3, & aiming to lose 50lbs!
I am HAPPILY married, & we have 4 year old son together.
I am looking for some ladies with simular goals to mine, to motivate & help keep each other on track!
Who's ready to get FIT?

Replies

• Iishasears84
    Options
    Meeee! I am looking to loose another ummm 40 pounds and I love motivating and being motivated. I track daily and like to talk (warning lol) I am also married 3 kids my youngest is 1. March 7th. Oldest is 9.
  • Nt2Badhuh
    Nt2Badhuh Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey Leah I am 24. I am 5'4 and trying to lose about 40 more pounds ( Ive already lost 10 but it took forever)
  • Leahbrookehadley
    Options
    Bump.
  • JaysWays
    JaysWays Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey Congrats on the lifestyle change. I had similar goals. I lost about 40 pounds. I love to help and motivate others! Feel free to add me! You can do it!
  • gis_el
    gis_el Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 28 and hoping to lose some weight (about 20 25lbs) and get fit. Has anyone had any success in losing weight and how did you do it? I've been working out at least 5 days a week, TRYInG to eat right, but I've only lost 4 damn pounds in the last month! I'm so frustrated. Is anyone going through this too? Thanks in advance
  • gis_el
    gis_el Posts: 4
    Options
    How did you lose? What are you eating and how often do you lose weight?
  • ashbian_cupcake
    Options
    I am looking for the same! I am getting married and would like to lose 40 to 50 lbs! I work as a medical assistant currently and have a very sedentary job.
  • erinelissa91
    erinelissa91 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Me me! I am 23, with a 15 month old and I am trying to lose baby fat and then some, about 40 pounds total and get fit. I would love some inspiring and motivational friends, and I would be happy to help any way I can as well! Good luck ladies! We can do it!
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    I'm 21, 5'4 and trying to lose 20!!
  • bwest0426
    Options
    Hi, I'm Brianna and I'm almost 26 years old with three kids: ages 4, 2, and 1. I am hoping to lose about 40 lbs total and have lost 10 lbs in 19 days thus far. I also noticed that while my weight has stopped decreasing as fast, I'm gradually losing more inches off my waist and hips. Keep it up because this is a lifestyle choice and not just a temporary change for me :)
  • racnsdd
    racnsdd Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you! I lose weight and gain it back. Very frustrating! I would like to.lose 35 pounds. I joined a couple challenges starting this month. I am anxious to see if that helps me focus
  • ashbian_cupcake
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 28 and hoping to lose some weight (about 20 25lbs) and get fit. Has anyone had any success in losing weight and how did you do it? I've been working out at least 5 days a week, TRYInG to eat right, but I've only lost 4 damn pounds in the last month! I'm so frustrated. Is anyone going through this too? Thanks in advance

I have been using MFP and working out four days a week. I also take a dietary supplement called ACE that helps control my appetite. Eating healthier and drinking a lot of water really helps!
  • bwest0426
    Options
    My best friend in two years has lost 200 lbs and she has given me great advice...its very important to supplement those vitamins that you are not getting daily...I haven't tried ACE since I have trouble making sure I eat enough calories during the day, but a good multi-vitamin is essential when working out and plenty of water :)