My first day...

Options
...on MFP. I have a couple friends who have had great success with this website. Hopefully I will develop the discipline to follow through and achieve my weight loss goals. After all, my health and well being really depends on it.

Seasons Greetings and Good Luck to everyone.

Randy (aka Falderal) :happy:

Replies

• alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

You are in the right place! The site is a great aid in turning the discipline into mere routine.

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    ...on MFP. I have a couple friends who have had great success with this website. Hopefully I will develop the discipline to follow through and achieve my weight loss goals. After all, my health and well being really depends on it.

Seasons Greetings and Good Luck to everyone.

Randy (aka Falderal) :happy:

Welcome to MFP. Great site with a lot of useful tools and smart people.

Good luck with your goals!
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Hi Randy. This is an awesome website. I have found it to be an invaluable tool in calculating calories. But most importantly is the support and encouragement that the people on this site provide. I love it. feel free to add as a friend if you choose.

Vickie
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Welcome......
  • craig61
    Options
    i am in the same boat need to loose weight for health reasons, since finding this site i have lost 12kg just eating right and exercising.
    the thing i love is seeing everyone else's progress when i see someones weigh in and they have lost weight it keeps me motivated.
    Welcome aboard