Looking for friends and support :)

Options
Hi everyone! I've used MFP on and off a few different times before and I finally have a plan in works to actually stick with it! I'd love to get some friends who are also dealing with a hectic schedule like me. Balancing school, work, and everything else while planning to eat right is proving really difficult and I'd love to know what other people do to stay on track!

Replies

• LollyChester
    Options
    You can always add me!! :)
  • ccamille01
    ccamille01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Definitely in the same boat! Tackling University, Work and life in general, here to motivate! Give me an add :)
  • BridgetWolfbear
    BridgetWolfbear Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can always add me if you like. Have a good day. :smile:
  • IGottaDog
    IGottaDog Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • topp35
    topp35 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You can add me if u would like...anyone can:)
  • osuna1988
    Options
    I hear ya, pursuing a Degree in Business Administration, and running after a high speed 1 year old, feel free to add.
  • bjcessex
    bjcessex Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi coolchick, I am new to this and I must say that it is very user friendly. You can add me if you would like. I could use all the support I can get!
  • bsracer
    bsracer Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You have my help and support, and I need all I can get also! anyone can add me and we can help each other!!
  • nenagirl4
    nenagirl4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! You can add me! I am on the same boat as you. Trying to balance everything in life is hard. Especially when you try to add healthy eating into the mix. Supporting one an other is the best that we can do.
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add; everyone needs some help from time to time - including me.
  • jessicastefanakos
    jessicastefanakos Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am looking for friends and encouragement on here as well. I have 3 kids and work so I understand being busy!