2011 is your year!

Options
I have found one of the keys to life... Work on yourself!... Give yourself a year and work on yourself... Then look back and see where you have come from... Too many people give up too soon... Give yourself time to change... You will fail at first, but keep getting up again.

Real change takes time. It takes time to go from bad habits to good ones.

We can succeed in findingnew ways to keep ourselves going. Fitness has become an addiction for me. I think its a good addiction though. I have to get my exercise in each day... Yes, I still struggle and over eat at times and I still need to work on that phase, but in a year, I see progress... I am not who I will be, but I am not who I used to be... I am still a work in progress...

2011 IS YOUR YEAR!!

Replies

• Fit2_T
    Fit2_T Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Well said! Thanks!
  • suelynn62
    suelynn62 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Exactly what I needed to hear. Thanks!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: So glad I am not who I used to be! Thanks for reminding me....and for the inspiration! Awesome!
  • amtrust
    amtrust Posts: 178
    Options
    You are always so good with your words. :smile: Thank you...and my other MFP friends...for continual encouragement. Yes, I've seen progress in a year....not as much as I expected, but I won't let that get me down because I'm still better off than I was a year ago. :heart:
  • nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
    JUST what I needed to hear this morning :smile: Thank you- thank you for saying and kudos to you on all your successes!!
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    Awesome message! Thanks for sharing! Happy New Year!:happy:
  • goldspaula
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! Your e-flock is always happy to hear your words of encouragement. There are so many facets of my life that I need to work on. I need to make a list and prioritize and get going. There is more to self-improvement than losing weight. That is well underway so I need to pick something and work on that now too.

Have a sweet day, and Merry Christmas!!!!
  • ItsMeMaryW
    ItsMeMaryW Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Exactly! I am excited to see where I am in a year. For me its July 2011. I love the way I feel now, can't wait till I see where I'm at in 1 year. Great words to live by, thanks you!
  • hp25
    hp25 Posts: 27
    Options
    I am a witness to your transformation! I am so impressed with your weight loss journey! You will always be someone I admire and look up to.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I really needed to see this, I forget someitmes that it is a marathon not a sprint and give it time to work and see results
  • cgreer4
    Options
    Ur words are so uplifting! Thanks I so needed to hear that!!!:)
  • ImCeltic
    ImCeltic Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thank you for saying what is so true. I know in my heart that it takes time for real change and that I need to be patient with myself. I love the way you say it. I need to give myself time because the true gift to myself is to keep working at it. I'm not who I was or who I will be, I am myself as a work in progress. I will keep your words in my heart.