Looking for Friends and Motivation

Options
Hello, I am looking for new friends and motivation to stick to this. I have been on and off here for around 2 years. I have finally gotten to a point where I know I need to stick to this and exercise more, but am always looking for motivation and new friends.

Replies

• meme287
    meme287 Posts: 16
    Options
    I am always looking for people to motivate and share the wealth :) Sent you a request!
  • slynnlove
    slynnlove Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me been at this for about 2 weeks, and need to stay serious about losing weight.
  • Tastyduckbutter
    Tastyduckbutter Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I had a good year when I started MFP.This year has been a struggle though.
  • rcloyd5
    rcloyd5 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am always looking for motivation and also give it in return. Like you I have been on and off this for awhile. I have been on since January, and I have had some success losing weight and getting healthy. It is coming off slow, but this is a lifestyle change so I am ok with it.
  • SpaceMushrooms
    SpaceMushrooms Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 24/F/UK looking to lose maybe 10 kg (22 lbs) and then focus strongly on fitness (cardio currently, weights more later on). Doing it slowly to prompt myself to adapt more of a new lifestyle change than a "diet". Feel free to add me if you have similar goals... or if you just want someone to chat with about general fitness things :)
  • DSFfit
    DSFfit Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Me too. Getting serious about working out again and need friends to help me motivate. I am 52 and want to loose between 10 to 15 lbs.
  • JenFit77
    JenFit77 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • IloveMybody20142014
    Options
    Same here, I love motivating others and helping anyone succeed :) a request has been sent
  • jscaloriecount2014
    Options
    I've been on and off MFP for a couple of years now. I need to stay motivated this time.:smile:
  • SilleSix
    SilleSix Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started this several years ago and took off 60+ lbs! It's the best program ever! I kept it off for a long time. Then my Dad passed away and old habits crept back into my life. I've put weight back on and I decided it was time to return and kick it into gear. However most of my support friends seem to be gone. Looking for positive, upbeat, motivated people to help me stay on track. I need those comments to cheer me on and I'm glad to return them. :)
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add my friend
  • Jeffy67
    Jeffy67 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Been on here for 2 years. This is my 3rd time losing the same 40lbs but i think i've beat it this time.

Always looking for new friends , so anyone feel free to add me :)
  • alzmk5
    alzmk5 Posts: 1
    Options
    Looking to add some friends! I love this app
  • DChabibi
    DChabibi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Feel free to add me as well. I had great success last year with tracking and then slacked off a bit. I've found tracking all meals and snacks makes me accountable and keeps me honest. So I'm back and motivated than ever! :happy: Plus I love seeing other people having success too which in turn motivates me.
  • arene0717
    arene0717 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me if you'd like. Down 25 and have 25 more to go. ????