What is your weekly calorie burn goal?

Options
I'm just curious because I don't really have one... Daily I like to have more than 300 calories burnt (at least on days I exercise). If I get up to 700 yay, if its only a 400 calorie burn day, I'm ok with that. I just want to compare with what other people do and perhaps set a weekly goal for myself.

Replies

• Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    well this week it is 10,000 do to a challenge i am in. Usually it is about 7,000
  • ShaneCRoach
    Options
    I go by my daily calorie limit. If you wanted to only exercise on specific days of the week, you'd almost have to add up all the calories burned for the week and divide them up between the days to know. Luckily, the only dietary advice I have ever heard for exercise consists of carbs before exercising and protein afterward, so your diet can alter for the day just like the calorie counter works anyhow. It gives you bonus points for the day when you exercise and record that exercise. Well, I have not seen it calculate calories burned for weight training... but for aerobics it does. You might have to make use of the quick add/subtract calorie button and a separate website to deal with calories burned through weight training. Or maybe they are negligible, I dunno. As for my weekly goal, it's about 4 hours of cardio a week. I tend to get it done on the weekend, which is not ideal but better than nothing.
  • reese1206
    Options
    7000 a week
  • pkd1
    pkd1 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    i burn between 3000 and 4000, its not as impressive as others but its pretty good for me
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Between 3500 and 4000.
  • collettemrk
    Options
    I've had as much as 11,900 that was my high but I shoot for 10,000.This week coming I'll be lucky to burn 3500 because I'm headed to massachusetts and baby it's cold outside!!
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    6000 usually.
    But it's more an observation than a goal.. I set the goal to about how much I'm burning.
  • need2succeed
    Options
    i burn about 5000-6000 per week