Want random active friends? join here

Options

Replies

• RoxyDisaster
    RoxyDisaster Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! Im always up for new friends and love reading about everyone's success!!! It motivates me to keep going!!

::Tracy Lynn::
  • gizzo1125
    gizzo1125 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me gizzo1125
  • XCoolChick180X
    XCoolChick180X Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I love to hear everybody's tips and tricks!
  • Bill_Me_Later
    Options
    Just getting started so I can definitely use some friends! Add away!
  • lorarte
    lorarte Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm on pretty much every day (missed a couple over the last year but that's it), feel free to add me :-)
  • ash407
    ash407 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    im going to be following the low carb keto diet, feel free to add me for any meal ideas, please feel free to ask me any questions regarding the keto diet,
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Always looking to add friends and cheer people on, plus, random is good.. :-)
  • kuolo
    kuolo Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'd love some friends for mutual support and motivation. Am in the UK, have lost a stone and trying to lose two more but it's going very slowly. I log everything! Please add me :-)
  • phyl88
    phyl88 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I've been on MFP everyday for the last 423 days. I'm at goal and working hard to maintain. Anyone can add me as I still love to be encouraged and encourage others. Good luck to everyone on the journey. :bigsmile:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Why not, I have more than I planned already so what's it hurt to have some more plus it's fun meeting people.
  • bridgeyy12
    Options
    Just started this ten days ago. I log every day. Feel free to add me!
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    IN !!!
  • Sylstraza
    Sylstraza Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Been on MFP on and off for a bit but I'm here to stay this time and it'd be great to have some friends that support and motivate :)
  • Stefgoju
    Stefgoju Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Always good to share the journey with other people!
  • hokeyman
    hokeyman Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This is my second tour of duty here on MFP. I log in everyday and am committed to keep progressing toward my goals. Everyone is open to adding me. :smile:
  • gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Oh I want to be a random not to mention I have a daughter your age!:flowerforyou:
  • BrendanScrote
    BrendanScrote Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm from the UK and I'd like to think I'm as random as they come .... love to chat and play with words about any subject under the sun.

Lost 36lb so far which is almost a third of the way through my journey.

Anyone fun and supportive please feel free to add me an expect the same in return
  • 58Rock
    58Rock Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    New friends are a good thing.
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Pretty active here myself - and would love to have some more interactive friends. Add me!
  • anissa333
    anissa333 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I would love for ANYONE to add me!! It helps to know that someone is looking over my shoulder to know what I am doing. I think its the competitor coming out in me!!