NSV Thread!

Options
Tell me about your most recent NSV (non-scale victory, for the newbs)!

Mine: I just ate a homemade salad for lunch without hating every last bite of it. Yay for developing a taste for vegetables!

Replies

• _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • medicrenee
    medicrenee Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I put my pants on Saturday and they weren't cutting into my sides....I have a ways to go but I was pleased.
  • princesstoadstool82
    princesstoadstool82 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Havent really got one yet... just started back at the gym :) but yay for you. :)
  • Amandawith3kids
    Amandawith3kids Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    i fit into my pencil skirt!
  • ninav1980
    ninav1980 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    got into an old pair of jeans this morning!!
  • oxsarahhxo
    Options
    my favourite blouse is tooootally loose on me these days. life is GOOD
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    vhdl53.jpg
  • mandylanerocks
    mandylanerocks Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I made it through the whole month of March without binging & stayed within my calorie goal!!!!!!!!!
    I also completed 60 Days of Les Mills Combat last week!!!!
    & because of all that I can fit into some of my "skinny me" tops & jeans!!!!!!!

VICTORY! **air fist pump**

cheers, everyone!
  • Mhgretsch
    Mhgretsch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    jogged continuously on the treadmill for 30 minutes straight yesterday, and avoided the mass of unhealthy snack foods that parents are delivering at work for staff appreciation week...can honestly say after about 12 weeks of eating healthy, it wasn't that hard to say no to the snacks:happy:
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    jogged continuously on the treadmill for 30 minutes straight yesterday, and avoided the mass of unhealthy snack foods that parents are delivering at work for staff appreciation week...can honestly say after about 12 weeks of eating healthy, it wasn't that hard to say no to the snacks:happy:

I've found the same thing! We constantly have birthday treats in our kitchen and I haven't indulged at all - and it's not even hard to resist them! Yay for us!
  • LozPenguin
    LozPenguin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Well I had kind of a fitness-nsv tonight...it was late and I was gonna forego the exercise today, but then I put my sneakers on just because 'I felt like doing jumping jacks.' As someone who's always had to force myself to work-out & never been a fan of it (ie. hitch me up to a donkey to drag me to the treadmill if you please) it feels very strange to crave exercise. :noway: Anyway I went and put on my 30DS dvd and squeezed a late night workout in.

And it was GOOOOD :laugh: