Turbo Jam Buddies?

Options
I'm starting Turbo Jam on Jan 1st and would like some buddies to do it with me? Anyone interested?

Replies

• Jbwilson0708
    Options
    lol i already do turbo jam daily :) its amazing im sure you will love it i went through the set up that came with it now i kinda just choose the worlouts i wanna do everyday im sure you will love it !
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Thanks. How long does it take to get thru the set? Like, is there a time frame, like P90x is obviously 90 days, Slim in 6 is of course 6 weeks...
  • Jbwilson0708
    Options
    Well the calander i recieved had two months of workouts

first month was beginners it was the short videos with a few of the long ones thrown in

month two is the advanced working out and it is the longer videos mixed together to make a long cardiovascular burn

i did the first month but now i just do the work out routine that i feel like i can handle any given day thats whats nice about turbo jam its all and amazing workout and you get a great burn !
  • TattooedMommy427
    Options
    Thanks, I'm excited to start! My husband ordered it the other day so it's not here yet, or I would probably be tempted to start it before then.
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hey There,
    I would love to have a buddy for this! I was at my lowest a year ago this time ~ had skinny jeans and felt really good in them size 12!! Then in March of this year I quit smoking and gained all of my weight back. I am up to 197, a size 16 and totally tired of feeling like this. I had already decided to start TJ again on Jan 1st - I have the set and got great results the last timei used it - so it will be nice to have someone to be accountable with. My eating has been way off my norm and i'm ready to get back to where I know I can be and more.
    Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing us achieve our goals!!

Happy Holidays and here's to the new us!!
    Janet
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I would love to do it with you! I have had it for about 3 months and I have started it, and then I stop, so I would love to do it straight thru the 6 weeks with you! I'm in!
  • TattooedMommy427
    Options
    Yay, I'm excited I got some buddies!
    Dragonfly, I stopped smoking in June this year also, which is one of the reason I put weight back on.
    Kelsey, great to have you aboard!
  • TattooedMommy427
    Options
    Hey guys! I got my Turbo jam this morning. (DH wrapped it for me for Christmas). I noticed that it has a Monday start date, so I plan on starting this Monday instead of Jan 1st. You guys can start whenever, but I'm anxious to get started! I signed up for BBteam today and already put the first week of exercise planning in. Looking forward to having you both with me, (and ANYBODY else who wants in). I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!! :heart:
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I will start on Monday as well! Do you plan on doing Learn and Burn that day?
  • TattooedMommy427
    Options
    Yeah, I'm going to be doing the learn and burn. I just watched it, but I sat on the couch and didnt try any of the moves. lol According to the schedule, I have to do the learn and burn for 2 days, can I FF through the steps where she walks you thru each move? hmm, I'll have to try that on Tues. so I dont have to do that part 2 days. I'm exctied to get started, I was telling my husband that as long as my 2 left feet dont totally screw me up, it looks like alot of fun.
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all of you!!! I have been doing turbo jam 6 days a week since June and love it, okay I will admit Chalean gets on my nerves but I have gotten used to it. Hope you all have wonderful results!!!!!!
  • TattooedMommy427
    Options
    Thank you! Have you gotten good results from it? I see you have lost over 50lbs, but can you give TJ any/most of the credit? lol
  • cmo115
    cmo115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    One of my friends uses Turbo Jam and I have been wanting to buy it!!! Where did you purchase it from? If I can get it ordered I would love to do it with you! I need motivation!
  • TattooedMommy427
    Options
    One of my friends uses Turbo Jam and I have been wanting to buy it!!! Where did you purchase it from? If I can get it ordered I would love to do it with you! I need motivation!

Beachbody.com.....Its one of the less expensive programs and you can get it on payments. :) Go buy it and join us. :)
  • cmo115
    cmo115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I just bought it!! Ahh!! No turning back now!!
  • TattooedMommy427
    Options
    I just bought it!! Ahh!! No turning back now!!

YAY! Glad to have you! Their shipping is FAST so you will get it by the end of the week so jump right in!
  • TattooedMommy427
    Options
    Day 1 today and I LOVED it. I did the Learn and Burn and immediately followed with the 20 minute workout. I think I will do that the remainder of this weeks schedule. (it says L&B 2 days, then 20 min WO 2 days then 3 off). I think so that I get the moves down I will do both for for either 4 or 5 days then do 30 Day shred either 1 or 2 days then rest on Sat. I'm not sure yet about all that though, I'll wing it when the time comes. :)
  • SafariLara
    Options
    I inherited a set of turbojam dvds yesterday and through myself right into it and I LOVE IT
  • AmberBarrios
    Options
    Thank you! Have you gotten good results from it? I see you have lost over 50lbs, but can you give TJ any/most of the credit? lol

Yes most of the 50lbs is credited to Turbo Jam. I had lost abut 10lbs just doing walking/jogging prior to starting Turbo but have had incredible results with Turbo. I have lost a total of 8 inches from my waist since I started!!!

Way to go all of you!!! Good luck!!!
  • AmberBarrios
    Options
    Anyone else that wants to know where to get Turbo Jam, message me I would love to help anyone looking for it.