5 years and 2 days difference....

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
still have work to do but i am amazed when i see pics of my old self compared to the new and improved me....

so the first pic was taken at my husband's fancy christmas party at the Breakers in palm beach in december 2005...i had been on Jenny craig for about 3 months but in september of that year i was 263....
angelplay57-1.jpg

second picture was taken today with my two beautiful kids and yesterday i weighed 200....
DSCN0257-1.jpg

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    You keep going strong girl!!!!!
  • jessimacar
    Options
    You look beautiful in both pictures, but you look fantastic now!! We weigh the same at 200lbs, but you carry it so much nicer!! Lol. I'm definitely jealous.

Keep up the good work! You look fabulous! :)
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I can really tell it in your face. And it looks like you've got your hair dyed since there. Congrats on the weight loss!
  • aanner
    aanner Posts: 26
    Options
    awee, your kids are so cute!! what a nice family! congrats on your weight loss thus far, you look fantastic!!!! so inspiring
  • bluiz13
    Options
    I can really tell it in your face. And it looks like you've got your hair dyed since there. Congrats on the weight loss!

yeah i got rid of the blonde highlights and went back to brown with a little red and much much shorter...
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! It is amazing how much you have transformed!!! Great work!! You have done Fantastic!!! Your children are ADORABLE!!!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Keep up the good work!
  • Maidei
    Maidei Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great! Keep up the nice work!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration to me! You look great and you can tell how hard you are working. Absolutely beautiful and your babies look so proud to have you as their mom!
  • smurray3
    Options
    you look awesome...and your hair is short again...and more red??? or maybe just the pic:smile:
  • roland72
    roland72 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    well done with the weight loss, you've done pretty amazing so far! I've only been going since a couple of weeks, but I hope I can persevere just like you.
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You are doing great, keep on going, I am jealous, I miss the sunshine.
  • bluiz13
    Options
    you look awesome...and your hair is short again...and more red??? or maybe just the pic:smile:

yeah cut it on saturday...looks red cause it is shorter....gonna go more brown in february when i go back...
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and your kids are adorable too! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!