Raspberry Ketones

Options
DrAJ84
DrAJ84 Posts: 117 Member
Is anyone trying raspberry ketones? I was wondering how the results may be. I bought the Dynamic Health brand from GNC 250mg. I also have PCOS which makes weight control much harder for me. I have to be very strict on diet and exercise to keep the pounds off.

Replies

• Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Save your money.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    if you saw this on dr. oz...please save your money...they are not like the magic beans that jack got....they are a crazy fad that people think will help....its all in your head.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    NO.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Is anyone trying raspberry ketones? I was wondering how the results may be. I bought the Dynamic Health brand from GNC 250mg. I also have PCOS which makes weight control much harder for me. I have to be very strict on diet and exercise to keep the pounds off.

Period.
  • DrAJ84
    Options
    Alright then
  • DrAJ84
    Options
    Thx peeps
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Thx peeps

I have to say, that is a lovely & refreshing response! You are going to do well.

Exercise and eating at a moderate deficit will get the job done, and you'll feel great during the process.
  • mattashbrock
    Options
    Pretty much avoid anything that Dr Oz says.
  • likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Inconclusive health benefits http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raspberry_ketone#Putative_health_effects

Would avoid the hype and focus on the proven facts.

For PCOS also: there are some nice support groups on MFP
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups (to search for the groups)
  • grannykat6
    Options
    I've used them for three months, 100mg, $4.88 for 60 at Wal-Mart, one pill two times a day with glass of water at meals. I've lost over10 lbs, without changing anything I eat and very little exercise. My husband exercised 4-6 days a week without any change in weight. He started taking RK and he is now losing. We made sure the capsules had nothing else in them except the raspberry ketones.
  • GitaMe
    GitaMe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey There! I am actually using the Raspberry Ketones that I purchased from Amazon. I do not watch Dr. Oz, so his show was not a factor in my decision to use it.

I purchased Raspberry Ketone Platinum (2 Bottles) - Clinical Strength - All Natural Fat Burning, Weight Loss, Diet Supplement, 60 capsules http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0093OHLM4/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It has 4 stars out of 5 from over 100 users and there are other products with Rasberry Ketone on Amazon with similar ratings and hundred o f reviews.

The reason I started to use this supplement is because cardio has caused me to get REALLY REALLY hungry during the day. Although it is a good sign to feel that "burn" I was having a hard time controlling my appetite and was sabotaging my hard work at the gym with overeating. A friend of mine suggested that I try this product for appetite suppression. She started using this product when she hit a plateau after 5 months of a serious diet an exercise regimen (Cardio and Weights 4X per week). She kept the diet and exercise the same, but added this product and sure enough, an average of 1.5 lbs down consistently per week since then (she has been on it for 3 weeks).

I have a tough time with other products / fat burners such as Hydroxicut and Xenodrine because they make my heart beat fast and give me a jittery feeling and even keep me up late at night. This product however does none of that. I do not jitter, I do not feel my heart race and it has helped me control those hunger pangs from cardio. I started using it last week and I am not having the same hunger issues. I am also taking B-12, Fish Oil, Women's Multivitamin and Resveratrol.

I have noticed that the a large portion of reviewers on Amazon that give low rating to this product and diet products in general, are people who have changed nothing about their diet or exercise regimen and expect this product to work a miracle, this is clearly unrealistic. And I applaud those MFP users who say don't waste your money and have been able to achieve a level of success in their fitness without this product.

But I am having a positive experience with this product with no side effect and I think that is worth mentioning. Certainly supplement results vary person to person, for example. there are people who can tolerate Hydroxicut and Xenodrine, I am not one of those people, and there are people who similarly do not have the same experience I do with the Raspberry Ketone.

Thank you for reading, hope this helped :-)
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Mehmet Oz's abuse of his station in life is no less despicable than a common third world tyrant.
  • staceykevin
    Options
    I bought them from ebay.. and i love them !!! i started using them last monday.. and ive lost 13 pounds so far,... but ive also been drinking 3 litres of water, ive been working out .. i joined a gym and ive been doing insanity, and i cut down on sugar quite a bit.. but i must say i know they are doing their job because ive done this all before without the supplements and i did not loose a pound,...So if you ask me they are great as long as they have African mango in them ,.. hope this helped someone,..im a believer!!
  • extremesuccess23
    Options
    I just stared taking them, so I do not have actual weight loss to report yet, but I can say my appetite has definitely subsided over the last two days. I do not feel jittery and I do not want to eat as much as I did before taking the supplement, so I am definitely expecting to get the results I want. That is simply to be able to eat less and then lose weight from taking in fewer calories. You can check it here: http://amzn.to/1gXMhVd
  • phoebejeeby
    phoebejeeby Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I tried em for a month. Noticed nothing at all....like nothing happened. Nothing bad. nothing good. They smell nice though :)
  • ahamm002
    ahamm002 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    There's no miracle fix. Don't be a sucker and waste your money!