Introduce yourself it says. Ok, you asked for it!

Options
Ok, I will give it a go being I have always hated site lurkers. Everything has a bad and good, so being I am open and honest, I will give both and start with my bad. And this comes with a "Warning" if you are sensitive and get your feelings hurt easily, PLEASE stop reading now and move on. And whatever you do, please don not ad me as a friend!

They call me JR and some by other names. And first out of the gate, I hate fat people! Lets be honest, the world hates fat people! Now before you call me names and get your panties in a bunch, think about! Hell, I hated myself for getting fat. And yes, I had and have my excuses just like everyone else. But that's what they are, and excuse.I know everyone is different, but as bad as that statement sounds "too some" it`s the truth. Weight loss =`s self esteems increase. I don`t like whiney people that won`t make sacrifice's to get what they want or need. It`s simple, if you eat like a pig, you will be built like a pig! Sitting on the couch eating potato chips and looking for online fake friends support is ridiculous! The answer and support is inside us all. Leave the left window rolled up and stay out of fast food restaurants... I can rant on this for days, but we all know the truth. Eat right and exercise and you won`t be a pig and the world won`t just automatically hate you. That can always happen after you introduce yourself! LMAO....... And let me ad this, if you`re a young person who is needing to loose 5 or 10 pounds and your looking for support and talking about it, everyone really hates you. Especially the fatties, but you hate them, so I guess that ones even.

Ok for those of you who are still reading, here`s the good. I am on MFP because its a lot easier to keep up with my food intake. Been on here for going on a month and love it. Great data base! Much easier than using a note book and spread sheets! The phone app works great on the go. This site has actually helped simplify what I do, and I thank the owners for its use.

I do 60 to 90 minutes of cardio 5 to 6 days a week and lift 4 to 5 days. I weighted 272 fat and am inside 230 now. I`m a little taller so 215 to 225 works great on me. Plan is 215 and maybe even 210 and then add some back via heavy weights. Played sports and trained free weights and worked out body building style for many years. Which makes it easier being I already knew how to work out and eat. I honestly feel bad but respect older adult's without a previous athletics past who hit the gym and learn to work out and control their diet. Those are the people with real success stories and drive.

I also ride Motorcycles, Scuba Dive and have been exploring Yoga. I have always been big into stretching and flexing of the body. So that's the short version of me.

I`m not looking to ad friends and make this a "look how many friends I have" game. So if your soft and sensitive, best of luck, but I`m not the guy you want to be friends with. But I`m more than happy to share my knowledge and years of experience or sarcasm with anyone interested! Now how many of you people showed their real colors in a intro?

Replies

• kmbrvt99
    kmbrvt99 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    LMAO, I love the honesty. Yes, I read the whole post =) and I can handle sarcasm. I only have a few friends, am a bit OCD on the diet and exercise and with checking in, I think I'm close to 700 days. If you need support, a comment or a 'like' every now and then feel free to add me. Thanks!

PS - nice banner pic =)
  • Pusheenthecat
    Pusheenthecat Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Do you hate fat people who are trying to change? For example: if you are in the gym and you see a fat person working out hard do you hate them?
  • 1911JR
    1911JR Posts: 276
    Options
    Glad to meet you, now for my next trick.......
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Nice.

I don't hate anybody.
  • 1911JR
    Options
    Do you hate fat people who are trying to change? For example: if you are in the gym and you see a fat person working out hard do you hate them?

Your question or comment is a bit confusing. Or maybe you took my word "hate" different than I meant it. I hate onions, especially uncooked or raw. That taste just about gags me. So onions are a strong hate, but I`m not on a mission to rid the world of raw onions. And it`s fine with me if you eat and even love raw onions.

So kind of the same thing for fat people. Strip naked and stand in front of a mirror. See anything you hate or strongly dislike or wish looked different? I`m liking that guy in the mirror more these days. But I use to hate him..

So to answer the gym part of your question. Honestly I wish them all the best and respect them. But I will still strut on by like a King! Now the fat guy waddling out of McDonalds that super sized his double order, but got a diet drink. Well, I hate that person...
  • Pusheenthecat
    Pusheenthecat Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I like your answer! I haven't added anyone as a friend yet because I'm not really looking for support. I'm looking for others who are going to tell me like it is. A pat on the back isn't going to help me but a kick in the #@$ will. I'm no sissy!
  • thezorb
    thezorb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I love sarcastic friends. I miss having more of them. I figured you for SoCal, but maybe Florida is similar. *kitten* kicking would be great too. Add me.
  • skrlec70
    skrlec70 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I don't hate anyone with the exception of big ego's that need to get over themselves
  • 1911JR
    Options
    I like your answer! I haven't added anyone as a friend yet because I'm not really looking for support. I'm looking for others who are going to tell me like it is. A pat on the back isn't going to help me but a kick in the #@$ will. I'm no sissy!

Same here, I`m not looking for the online support thing either. And I`m fresh out of internet pats on the back. LMAO.... But if you ever need a boot in the donkey look me up. ;-)