Favre Forever

Options
13»

Replies

• runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I L:heart: VE Brett and hope he is happy with the Jets ...I just wish he would have not burned the bridges with the Packers and could come back. His age does not define his athletic ability and I still think he has "IT" !!!!!! I know that the Jets are lucky to have him.

I just hate that in Wisconsin you won't be able to tune into the Jet's games.....:sad:
  • veracruz
    veracruz Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I L:heart: VE Brett and hope he is happy with the Jets ...I just wish he would have not burned the bridges with the Packers and could come back. His age does not define his athletic ability and I still think he has "IT" !!!!!! I know that the Jets are lucky to have him.

I just hate that in Wisconsin you won't be able to tune into the Jet's games.....:sad:

Exactly - age is but a number. There were teams coming out of the woodwork for that man because they know he's still got it. Anyone know the last time Jets went to the playoffs? I'm thinking '09 looks good for them! :wink:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    pumpkin-puking.jpg

all this talk about the Pats made my pumpkin Tom Brady all OVER the place!!
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    The last time they made the playoffs were Jan. 7, 2007 -
    AFC Wild Card - New England 37, N.Y. Jets 16
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    pumpkin-puking.jpg

all this talk about the Pats made my pumpkin Tom Brady all OVER the place!!

you're just mad cuz J likes him...sigh....he chose you honey...that's all that matters....NOW PLAY NICE! OR MOMMA HEN GETS TO PECKIN!!! and no one wants that!:noway: :drinker: :wink:
  • Manda86
    Options
    The last time they made the playoffs were Jan. 7, 2007 -
    AFC Wild Card - New England 37, N.Y. Jets 16

Oh, snapz!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Manda86
    Options

you're just mad cuz J likes him...sigh....he chose you honey...that's all that matters....NOW PLAY NICE! OR MOMMA HEN GETS TO PECKIN!!! and no one wants that!:noway: :drinker: :wink:

Momma hen, NO!!!

SowwyCatNSG.jpg
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    OMGosh!!!!
    As someone who has met Brett...LOVE HIM! OHHH YEAHHH...LOL.. But am so sick and tired of hearing about him... (Mike & Mike and ALL ESPN shows....get on with your lives!) Can we talk about a REAL stud (love ya Brett and NO not you Tom Brady..u moron) like PEYTON MANNING!:love::love: :love:

Can't wait to see you at the new Lucas Oil Field!

Let's get it on!!!!!!!!!!
    Anyone in a fantasy league?

colts.gif

fatsis, crystal??? don't even worry about the Bears...LOL...don't waste your time. (giggle)

hey hey hey.. don't count the Bears as out just yet! We are so goin to get better. Esp if we get a startin QB who can rock it. It's all about the Monsters of the Midway baby!

gobears.jpg

That's a beautiful pic of my town, which I will be down there tonite, partying it up! lol
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options

Momma hen, NO!!!

SowwyCatNSG.jpg

lmao!