New and alone!!!

Options
MsTrueBlue
MsTrueBlue Posts: 13 Member
Hello Everyone,

I'm kinda new here to MFP and I'm looking for new friends, support and a little motivation.... I've been a member of MFP for about 3 years but this is the first time that I really took the time to surf the site. Today is April 1st and I really want to get started with this weight loss journey and meet new people that has the same goals.. I've been struggling with my weight for 15 years. I'll lose some and gain some and gain some more.... Im tired of being tired!!.. I'm ready to make a big splash. If you think that you could be a help to me or if you're looking for the same, please add me and lets walk this walk.....

Replies

• BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. As long as you are on MFP, you are NOT alone!
  • TwirleySlims
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. As long as you are on MFP, you are NOT alone!

^^ Ditto :D
  • only_em
    only_em Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a long time, but I finally buckled down and got serious. Sad as it is, I've almost lost the weight I've gained while being a member of MFP. Please feel free to add me as well. I'm sure I would value and feedback and support from you just as much.
  • D_T_H
    D_T_H Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well you have made the next big step in reaching out for help I was 512 lbs at my heaviest 359 now got down to 400 to 406 lbs and stayed there for some time now with the help of mfp I am 359 and losing it can be done and will be done one step at a time good luck to you I wish you great success
  • catwink1
    catwink1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi ,you are never alone, I would like to friend you .
    thanx,
    Cat
  • angelmumdane
    Options
    Add me too x:smile:
  • an1co1eman
    Options
    Hello,
    You can add me. I look forward to embarking on this adventure with you. I have been trying to loose weight off and on but have decided that it is now time to get serious. I weigh more now than I have every weighed. I am motivated and looking forward to results!:wink:
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me.
  • Stonekerry
    Stonekerry Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me as well - I'm 2-weeks in and determined that this will be the very last time I do this and probably the first time that I have a healthy relationship with food and exercise!
  • osuna1988
    Options
    Welcome to MFP MsTrueBlue, keep dedicated, and feel free to add.
  • justifit
    justifit Posts: 26
    Options
    Hello!

Add me and welcome!
  • kthorntoncandley
    kthorntoncandley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this too, so you can add me and I can add you too. :happy:
  • MSSONTA
    MSSONTA Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You are not alone! I am here and need as many people to keep me motivated as well! My is Sonta and I want to say hello to you!:flowerforyou:
  • nicki_lynne
    nicki_lynne Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I'm new too. :)
  • fitnessbabe90
    Options
    Free to add me. Love to make new friends...:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • michelleneli
    michelleneli Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    If I'm over the hill, like my 2 teenagers think I am, then I want to weigh less so I don't slide so fast ;)

Friend me if you like,
    Michelle in Ohio
  • MiliOm
    MiliOm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am new too, feel free to add me and we can motivate each other
  • SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You are never alone with MFPs - add me if you like:flowerforyou:
  • mommy_witcurls
    mommy_witcurls Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day! Lets keep each other focused :smile:
  • ilovecakes
    ilovecakes Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi There

Ive been on and off for a while and also decided to start back properly on 1st April.
    Day 2 now and munching down a bowl of porridge at my desk as I type!

Also Ive found some new motivation, this youtube guru who does a massive meal prep at the beginning of the week and freezes her lunches. So Im trying that as a way to stop me from buying/eating crap at lunch time.

Always up for more MFP buddies :)

Feel free to add me!