NSV - I'm okay with stairs and squats!

Options
This is my 3rd go awound on losing weight. This time I've ditched the scale and focused on getting healthier and losing inches.
So far, 1/2 inch off my hips, and only a week in!!

My NSV, however, made me happy. I actually have two;
1. I live in a upstairs apartment. I used to hate those stairs. I'd get winded, not completely out of breath, but enough to irritate me. As of day-before-yesterday, I can go up them easily. No heavy breathing, not side pains. Nothing. I actually ran up them yesterday just for fun, felt great!
2. I've been doing the 30 day squat challenge. I'm done with week one. The first day I had pains after 10 squats, yesterday I did 60 and didn't start feeling REAL burning until about 45, I even pushed a bit further and did 10 more!

I love that I can feel myself gaining strength, that is my goal. Yes, I want to look good. I want my cute clothes to fit again. I want my wedding dress to fit great. But I mainly want to be healthy.

And tomorrow I am going on a 5 mile roundtrip hike (not much, but its a good one). The first hike I did this year was about 3 weeks ago and after 20 minutes I wanted to give up. It took us longer than expected but I finished.

Anyway, I just wanted to share. I can't wait until the day I can share my success photos!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!