Calories that came up on search tool, did not match box?

So I had a Healthy Choice Chicken Margherita and the box said 280 calories, but when I looked it up on here it registered as 310. I know it's only 30 calories, but which one is correct?

Replies

• boombalatty123
    boombalatty123 Posts: 116 Member
    Sometimes they slightly change the recipe, or the portion size, or whomever entered the item into the database made a mistake. Go by whatever the box says.
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    ummmm... go off the box and make your own entry. lol

Never trust what the database says. Always double check by googling, etc to make sure it is accurate.

There is a lot of variation in calories from other countries, portions like the person below, etc, that are different.
  • melissarmonroe
    melissarmonroe Posts: 30 Member
    I noticed the same thing yesterday with a Healthy Choice meal. Turns out they apparently made the portion size smaller and cut 20 calories, even the one with like 108 confirmations was WRONG. My friends here told me to scan the bar code and log it that way (on your mobile device). Tried that and it immediately brought up the correct counts (would have saved me 5 mins of looking). Since then, I am only scanning bar codes when can! (but always confirm those too)