What keeps you motivated on this journey?

Options
What keeps you motivated on this journey?
Mines health, happiness, holidays and clothes.
I know walking up the stairs shouldn't be a chore, and bending down to tie your shoe laces shouldn't be hard.
That looking at photos of yourself and in the mirror shouldn't make you miserable.
That the idea of aeroplane chairs and swimming costumes shouldn't fill anyone with dread.
And that going into shop after shop after shop and nothing fitting shouldn't be a daily thing.
These are the reasons I am doing this. What about you?

Replies

• sunshineskiddo
    sunshineskiddo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love what you said and I agree with you! Your words brought me motivation :flowerforyou:
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I haven't gotten to my goal yet. I keep going because I never want to feel as bad as I did on Dec. 9, 2012. That is when I found MFP and a healthier attitude. I can't ever go back to that way of life.
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Seeing progress keeps me motivated. Obviously it's an awesome domino effect. :smile:
  • Eric_DeCastro
    Eric_DeCastro Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I love your outlook on this topic. great mindset.

I think i'm passed needing motivation and have just accepted it as a part of my life.
  • kbeautyy
    kbeautyy Posts: 9
    Options
    My boyfriend keeps me motivated. Even though I don't have to I always want to stay my best for him ????
  • JulsiePie
    JulsiePie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    VICTORIA'S SECRET!!!

Seriously though.....I want to buy something sexy from there!

There's obviously other things, fitting comfortably in seats, not shying away from cameras, joining a volleyball team, etc.

Also, and most importantly, I want a healthy body before I get preggers....well, SO I can get preggers :)