Want random active friends? join here

Options

Replies

• keichon365
    Options
    hola im new here i was lead here by fitocracy and now i have a better way to track my food intake and i wouldnt mind cheer on anyone who is ready to get fit :D
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Have I said I'm in yet?
  • bigmike069
    bigmike069 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The randomness makes everything better!
  • holycrapbatgirl
    holycrapbatgirl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone
  • rebeccaclaire91
    Options
    Been active on here for about a week, and only just attempting to find friends to push each other along the journey with!
    Anyone add me and lets get burning!
  • lovevonmaur
    Options
    Hi, I've faithfully logging in for 13 (?) days, anyone, feel free to add me in. I always try to encourage all my friends.
  • lacrouse55
    Options
    Hin, I am just starting this jouney
  • MrsLilly64
    Options
    I just restarted my diet program and am looking for encouragement Please feel free to add me I can use all the encouragement i can get.:smile:
  • jroyhoward
    Options
    Hey everyone add me! I've been doing this for a few weeks and would love some friends! I weigh 260 and I want to lose as much weight as possible. My goal is to get down to 220 pounds and then continue to lose. Any type of encouragement or success that you have had would be great! Thanks!
  • janellkarst
    janellkarst Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for active random friends too - just started yesterday and looking for ways to keep motivated! Goes both ways too!
  • banshee78
    banshee78 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me feel free, I like checking out what other people are eating to get ideas
  • rumple2014
    Options
    Hey guys and girls

Feel free to add me ! Personally trying to put weight on and look good. My boyfriend says he loves me the way I am but I wanna be more body confident! And would love to give and receive motivational messages!

Chris
  • PuppyFartHoles
    PuppyFartHoles Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to MFP, but VERY active. You're welcome to add me as a friend.
  • Ryan_Reborn
    Options
    Hello, I 'm pretty new to tracking calories , but this site has made it SO EASY!! I'm starting to adapt to my new intermittent fasting

lifestyle as well as some pretty big changes in my personal life as well. Using this awesome site as a tool to help keep me on track

and meet some new people that are on a similar journey .

--Ray
  • mitziku
    mitziku Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for over a year. I try to be as active as possible, but sometimes life gets in the way. Would love to meet more friends who are along for this journey.
  • jodaman6
    jodaman6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm currently procrastinating on entering into my fitness model competition .
    The current picture on my Profile was during the first day of 2012 :smile: 2012/01/01
  • kbeautyy
    kbeautyy Posts: 9
    Options
    Yes, I would love some motivating buddies ????
  • SummerSweets
    SummerSweets Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty active on MFP (occasionally the weekends throw me off) and I work out 5-6 times a week. I'm 25, female, and weigh 150. Looking to get to around 135 and then push hard with weight training. Definitely add me, and I'd love to support your goals too : )
  • Maimiri
    Maimiri Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just recently joined MFP and I'm on my adventure to lose 35kg ( 77lbs). I would love to make new friends.
  • korva
    korva Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I need motivating buddies! Please feel free to add me