February 2nd - March 31st 2014 -1.2 pound lost

Options
I get frustrated when the scale doesn't move but I think I'm turning muscle into fat right now because this picture shows a bigger loss than the scale has to say.

7716b792-43b0-4504-9536-64677d584d2d_zpsba11b80c.jpg

Replies

• betaleonis
    betaleonis Posts: 178
    Options
    Scales are *kitten*. Do you take measurements? Best way to see a change:)
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job, keep up the good work.

I know we really want to see those numbers on the scale move and while that is okay it might be helpful to set a goal of general measurements instead of pounds (just a thought from my personal experience :smile: ).

:smile: :smile: :smile:
  • dancer2u
    dancer2u Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference for sure. Remember muscle weighs more as well. I would take measurements & keep up with it that way. Congrats! :D
  • PTDawnReema
    PTDawnReema Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hi, you can definitely see a difference congrats for the changes. Recently I have had the same where the scales have slowed done for a couple of weeks yet I seem to be tightening up so to speak, then the scales seem to creep down a bit more so don't worry.

you look great!
  • DaniMarie180
    Options
    YES! Good job, girl!
    Thanks for the reminder!
    :flowerforyou:
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    What a great change! Keep on rockin
  • hitsnooze
    hitsnooze Posts: 79
    Options
    This is incredible, wow! definitely gives me hope that the scale isn't everything
  • db1178
    db1178 Posts: 25
    Options
    Yes, great job. Keep at it!
  • HisMandy
    HisMandy Posts: 26
    Options
    Thanks y'all :)
  • corgarian
    corgarian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    the measuring tape never lies!!!!!
  • catwink1
    catwink1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Stay with it, the pounds will come off. Don't get flustered it will happen. If you would like you can add me as a friend.
  • missgibbins
    Options
    I've been standing on the scales thinking I must be imagining my jeans feeling a little loose When the scales read the same weight. This gives me a smile, thanks
  • jessmello03
    jessmello03 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Definitely see changes!!! Keep up what you're doing and don't let that scale define your progress!
  • xsophieanne
    xsophieanne Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    you definitely look like you've lost more than that, could you have gained muscle?
    good job :D
  • Mr_AH
    Mr_AH Posts: 32
    Options
    Congratulations, you can really see a difference.
  • HisMandy
    HisMandy Posts: 26
    Options
    Thanks y'all :)

sometimes i get frustrated that i'm not losing weight but then i see the difference in pictures and that makes it a little better.

I had lost 47 pounds a couple years ago so i know I can do it again, I have that goal picture in my mind of myself that I know I can get to if i put my mind to it.
  • ancho84
    ancho84 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Keep it going! I'm on the same boat, I've been between 241 and 245.x for the last two months. I started p90x3 three wks ago and also started paying attention to my macros. I can definitely feel the difference and the tape shows it too. Though the scale is still playing games with me :-P

Congrats!
  • missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Scales are *kitten*. Do you take measurements? Best way to see a change:)

This! You're definitely making progress!
  • ancho84
    ancho84 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Keep it going! I'm on the same boat, I've been between 241 and 245.x for the last two months. I started p90x3 three wks ago and also started paying attention to my macros. I can definitely feel the difference and the tape shows it too. Though the scale is still playing games with me :-P

Congrats!

UPDATE: I'm still going at it and I FINALLY made it out of the 240's today and into 230's. I know this will be going up and doing as I go, but I'm so glad I have kept at it and have reached a new range. I'm sure you will see the same thing happen.

Keep at it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!