Ring in the New Year!

Options
Ok, so I'll admit. I have been falling off and climbing back on the bandwagon since Thanksgiving! I have not gained, but I have not lost anything in the past month, either. So, I'm going to commit to a few things and I was hoping some of y'all would want to do it with me!

1. Log EVERYTHING! Including holiday food! I know you're supposed to anyway, but I need for this to be one of my goals!
2. Do something active every day. It's only 2 weeks, right?? Maybe by Jan. 1, it'll be more of a habit!
3. Eat a good breakfast every day. I usually forget my breakfast in the rush to get out the door in the morning. I'm going to make the effort to plan enough in advance to have a good, filling breakfast daily.

I haven't seen a loss in inches or pounds in over a month. I want to hit January 1st running! Who's with me?

*Note that I already ate crappy breakfast this morning. So from RIGHT NOW on!!!

Replies

• foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I have been joining every group! But I am joining this one too. I need the motivation. I am a competitive person so it helps.

By Jan 1st I am hoping to have actually lost 5 lbs. Let us see how that goes!

Remember when being a kid meant being active everyday...and now we are creating goals to be active. Crazy times.
    Ok, so I'll admit. I have been falling off and climbing back on the bandwagon since Thanksgiving! I have not gained, but I have not lost anything in the past month, either. So, I'm going to commit to a few things and I was hoping some of y'all would want to do it with me!

1. Log EVERYTHING! Including holiday food! I know you're supposed to anyway, but I need for this to be one of my goals!
    2. Do something active every day. It's only 2 weeks, right?? Maybe by Jan. 1, it'll be more of a habit!
    3. Eat a good breakfast every day. I usually forget my breakfast in the rush to get out the door in the morning. I'm going to make the effort to plan enough in advance to have a good, filling breakfast daily.

I haven't seen a loss in inches or pounds in over a month. I want to hit January 1st running! Who's with me?

*Note that I already ate crappy breakfast this morning. So from RIGHT NOW on!!!
  • MaryBeth1989
    Options
    I'm in!
  • laotte
    laotte Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! I need all the help I can get!
  • wispykrispy
    wispykrispy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me too I've been on and off the bandwagon since I started this in September. Haven't lost a single lb but stayed exactly the same. I'm in! I know that not logging all my food has not been helping!
  • kacylaine
    kacylaine Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Oh, and WATER! I'm just awful at drinking all my water. So that's 4 for me, I guess. I was thinking maybe we could just post on here every day if we met our goals, since there aren't many of us and it's only 2 weeks?