Les Mills Combat. Results? Reviews?

Options
Has anyone done COMBAT? Looking for anyone that has could share some information and success stories.

Thanks!

Replies

• shedboy
    shedboy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hey, i know its not quite the same but ive been doing les mills GRIT a few times a week for the past few months. its defo helped improve my cardio and strength in the time ive been doing it. i completed insanity twice then moved on to T25 so was quite surprsied to notice such a difference but it has made a significant improvement.

ive heard good things about combat but havent had the chance to try it yet, but hey, whats the worst that could happen
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I just got it in the mail today. We'll see what happens!
  • Topgun77822
    Topgun77822 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been attending the Les Mills RPM classes my gym offers. I do it on Saturday mornings for 1 hour. This week will be my fourth week. In that short amount of time I have noticed what I would consider to be a major improvement in my conditioning. I was worried that it would negatively affect my strength training....but the opposite has happened. I am stronger everywhere...and my endurance has improved. I love the Les Mills RPM class.....I just kill it! Give it a try....see if it fits your personality. Note: I had to increase my nutrition intake to accommodate the intensity of the class.

Good Luck!
  • UtahWI
    UtahWI Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I have just been using the Combat 30 DVD as an add on cardio during P90x3 and haven't done the entire program yet. I HAVE started the program, today was day 3 of the "Ultimate Warrior" schedule...Power HIIT was...fun, lol! I just finished P90x3 and hope that this program helps with some fluff loss.

I have owned the program quite a long time, ordered it when I was, unbeknownst to me, about to go down in a medical disaster. Happy to be doing it now, and cannot wait to see the results! The bit I have done is very fun, feels very...empowering, you know! I like feeling aggressive and strong in the program.
  • mandy2128
    mandy2128 Posts: 77
    Options
    I just started.. so no success story yet. But I LOVE it!! So much fun. I did a 45 minute workout tonight and it went so fast!
  • mattmccool3
    mattmccool3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! I start it on the 14th and I am excited to get it going. I just completed X3 so I'm hoping I built some muscle and use combat to chisel the fat away.

Thanks!
  • nappsmcgee
    nappsmcgee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    The class is amazing! I feel so empowered after. Each time I go, my conditioning improves. :)
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    I used to do it at the gym Personally I prefer classes where you actually hit or punch something rather than just the air
  • ljmcf
    ljmcf Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Love this class, it's one of my favourites. At one point I lost a lot of weight with this class (combined with Legs, Bums Tums at the time, though I'm all about Body Pump nowadays!).

I try to go to Combat at least twice a week, but definitely once.
  • WorkInProgress323
    Options
    I love Les Mills workouts but as for results, you need to do it and eat right otherwise no workout will provide results :wink:
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I do Body Comabt classes at my local gym, couldnt recommend it enough!
  • mattmccool3
    mattmccool3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! I am super stoked to get this program going!