I hit my birthday goal..yay

Options
FindingAmy77
FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
way back in august when I started out at my heaviest weight of 234 I set myself many goals but the biggest one was to be in the 160's on my birthday... well I am so happy to say I hit my goal. 169.0 has been on my scale at least six times this week but it went back up to 170 again shortly after. This morning it said 169.0 again. Yay.. Now for my next goal of the 150's

I just wanted to share with all of you so you know that it is possible by taking it one day at a time and staying on track. :drinker:

Anyone can do it.

Replies

• elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    big big congratulations and happy birthday!
  • oxsarahhxo
    Options
    congratulations and happy birthday! enjoy yourself:)
  • FindingAmy77
    Options
    Thank you. I already have my food and exercise preplanned and I am staying on track. I am going to treat myself to a mcd's parfait after I walk the 3 miles to get there and then for some Mexican food for dinner. :drinker:
  • TaraRichardson913
    TaraRichardson913 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, way to go!
    I have a birthday goal too! 43lbs. Eeeeep. But my birthday is not until September.
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Happy Birthday!!
  • FindingAmy77
    Options
    That's awesome, way to go!
    I have a birthday goal too! 43lbs. Eeeeep. But my birthday is not until September.

you can do it. that is a good time frame.
  • beverlywesterby
    beverlywesterby Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! An amazing accomplishment :) Happy birthday!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! There's my girl! So happy for you!!!! I hope you have had a great birthday today as well!!! HUGS!!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!