6'1 320 to 260 in 9 months

Options
First I don't really like posting this in the Success part because I'm not done or satisfied yet. I will update with further progress.

So in the past 9 months I've gone from 320 to 260 without really much effort on the eating side. I still eat the same things I've always ate, still enjoy a soda every now and then, enjoy my non-light craft beers on a weekly basis and I'm not a gym rat. (Yes.... starts to sound like an infomercial but don't worry I'm not selling anything). Only thing that has really changed for me in just being a little more active playing disc golf and basketball 3-4 times a week. I haven't really plateaued yet either as I'm still losing weight. I didn't really let people take pics of me at 320 but here is a before and after from last May/June until now. I would love to get down to 220 and who knows if I can do that maybe I'll shoot for 200. I am not on a diet. This has been a lifestyle change and I'm finally starting to win the battle with weight that I've tried to lose for years with crazy diets, weight loss pills, and killing my heart trying to go to the gym out of shape and trying to lose it all at one time. None of that worked, what has worked for me is instead of one or two big changes, making a bunch of minor changes that have added up and dropped the weight relatively easy.

I guess that's my story up until now, I'll try to update this with more progress when it happens.

18c2rn.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!