Loosing nothing on 30 day shred!!

Options
I've done four days. 5th day to happen today. First three days i was in dying pain, could not move etc but still pushed through. Today was easier-still sweated alot but i always have a good go.

BUT i'm not loosing any inches :( . feeling demotivated as doing it every day. Even if have gym same day etc!!help please guys

Replies

• NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    What are you eating?
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I've done the shred myself. It takes more than four days to see results. Be patient and get through the whole program before you start worrying about inches. Also, when your muscles are sore they are repairing themselves and they retain water to do so, so you might not see any change in weight or size when that is happening.
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I would do the whole 30 days before worrying about not losing weight.
  • bajoyba
    bajoyba Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    What are you eating?

This. Losing weight/fat only happens through creating a calorie deficit.

BUT 4 days on any program is not nearly long enough to tell if something is working or not. Your fitness will benefit from sticking with any sort of exercise program, and if weight/fat loss is your goal, you need to give it 4-6 weeks before re-evaluating.
  • RobinAlexader
    RobinAlexader Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    oh sweetie definitely be patient..it works I promise. I lost 75 pounds using that program, just have to stick with it. Change doesn't happen overnight..but if you keep yourself determined and stay on track I can promise you it will happen.
  • MayaDyra
    MayaDyra Posts: 90
    Options
    I admire you for doing it although you are tired! Well done you!