When do you workout?

Options
13»

Replies

• ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    I usually run from 9-11am. If I'm running 2x a day it will be 8am, then 5pm. As long as there's at least 8hrs between runs.
  • GillianMcK
    GillianMcK Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Evenings after work through the week, long runs normally in the morning at the weekend so I have the rest of the day to myself!!
  • scottjoh
    scottjoh Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Tues, Wed, Thurs.- After work between 3:30-4:30PM
    Sat-Sun- When I wake up usually 7:30-8:00 AM
    I take Mondays and Fridays off.
  • miinorawr
    miinorawr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Currently between jobs, do S&F first thing Mon, Weds, Fri (after breakfast) usually. Try to do some form of cardio Tue &'Thurs, time varies depending on if I'm cardioing with the boyfriend I'd not.
    When I get a job, perhaps I'll switch to evenings, though I prefer mornings,
  • SMFRN
    SMFRN Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Up between 4-430am almost every day. Weekends may sleep in till about 5-530am. Need to get the workout in before everyone wakes up otherwise it doesn't get done. :) Ah, the joys of parenthood.
  • CookieDoughYummy
    Options
    I'm pretty busy so I try to fit them in where I can. I usually get in 5x 10 minute mini workouts every day.

I've also been known to weight lift with a frozen leg of lamb when I'm at work XD I'm a chef by the way ... not that it makes what I do less weird :P
  • bigmamabird
    bigmamabird Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've been doing FitnessBlender.com videos during while the kids have their nap time and it's been working out very well. Either that or I go running after dinner when my husband is home.
  • Eekababy
    Eekababy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    2iu4b44.jpg

I just started working out every Mon, Wed, & Fri morning @ 5 AM I take 2 classes Body Combat & Kettle Bell. I like doing my cardio before work. I do weigh training on Tues & Thurs after work. this seems to work for me. I posted a picture of the calories burned this morning after doing the 2 classes :)
  • Eekababy
    Eekababy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Not sure why the picture didn't format correctly I'll try to post it again. If the full image doesn't come up again it's 1,663 calories burned in 1 hour & 24 minutes.
    244r8k4.jpg
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I workout at night. I like to try to get it done by 9:30, so it depends if I just do a 30 min workout or 2 30 min workouts (2 difference videos). Wednesday and Fridays are forced rest days as I don't get home from my activities for those days until nearly 10pm. I don't want to be working out after that time as I am in an apartment and I have roommates and people below me to take into consideration. Sundays I also get home later from church, but provided I use my time wisely, I should be able to get at least one 30 min workout in. (I need to start using my time more wisely so I can get that workout in!)

Once the weather improves and the snow is FINALLY gone (not looking hopeful right now) I do plan on trying to get up 30 minutes earlier, to catch and earlier bus to work, only take it 3/4 of the way to work and then walk the rest of the way. (It would take about 2 hours to walk all the way to work. Where I plan to get off and start walking the rest of the way takes 30 minutes)
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    During the week 5am before work. On the weekends... it's more like when I get there, I get there :)
  • equestrian_girl
    Options
    Right after work! 4:30pm

And on weekends usually around noon, when my energy level is highest :)