Need friends who will stick with this

Options
Hi,

I deleted my old account since I felt like I needed a fresh start on my diary. I am 43 years old and 211 pounds. My goal weight is 130. I have lost 13 pounds to this point which is not reflected in my new account as I just want to start over. I hope I can find my old friends and meet some new ones! Please friend me if you like. I do log in daily and comment frequently.

Replies

• PawPrints89
    PawPrints89 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I haven't been doing this too long yet, but so far I love it! I use the app a lot and I plan on sticking it out for the long run!
  • mommy_witcurls
    mommy_witcurls Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day! I'm 213 and committed to losing 72lb.
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am not new but would love to have new friends for support and accountability. I am 41, mom, pre diabetic and would love to be of help. Was 213 in April and lost 27 pounds, now need to lose 30 more.

Add me.

Marta
  • SummerDays87
    Options
    Hey

Today is my first day and I am hoping to stick to this 100 percent feel free to add me

xx
  • shawnnagr
    shawnnagr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am 43 years old as well. I can fully understand the struggles of weight loss. I've battled it my entire adult life. I agree that we all need a strong support group. I have many friends but not many that want to make time to walk or ride a bicycle for exercise. I have learned that I just HAVE to make time for me. I have 3 great children and want to be here for them as long as I can. I also want to set a good example. They are in their teens and do great to help encourage and keep me in check. Life can get so crazy but hang in there.
    Shawnna
  • OperationZoe
    OperationZoe Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm 28, 231lbs...have fluctated for as long as I can remember this is the heaviest I've been though..my boyfriend is large also and is doing really well losing weight since January, so I want to join him on this journey and do this for me. I started 2 years ago to blog my progress then lost my way, so hoping MFP can help me get there...day 2 and its going ok!