Les Mills Combat

Options
Anyone else doing Les Mills Combat? Finished the program? I just finished my 2nd workout and I'm loving it! I can't believe how fast the time goes.

Replies

• RoseAndrew135
    RoseAndrew135 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just got this in the mail this morning, and did the first 30 minute workout this morning. I love it already. I was dripping sweat but so caught up in it that I didn't really notice how hard I was working. I'm a little scared of the plyo (I've heard scary things -- like, it's hard) but I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I was doing this program for awhile (and am now taking a break). I absolutely love it though :)
    It's a great workout and I agree, it goes by really fast! I also love Les Mills Pump. I was doing them together recently.
  • jessaggio
    Options
    I love both of the classes (assuming you're talking about the ones at GoodLife) I always feel so amazing after!
  • mandy2128
    mandy2128 Posts: 77
    Options
    Jess- I haven't taken a live combat class. Just the DVDs.

Miss Anjy- I haven't tried pump but definitely want to look into that!!

Rose- yes! I'm excited for piyo too. I'll be finished with my combat/chalean hybrid just about the time it comes out!!
  • jean1988jean
    jean1988jean Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started Combat about two weeks ago, and it's really great. It's hard to believe how much you sweat from a 30-minute workout, and then the 45 minute one (I haven't gotten to the 60 minute one, but soooooon, yikes). The plyo ones are hard for me, but I was finally able to do a "burpee" so that was an accomplishment, and I did most of them in the session.

I ordered Pump a few days ago, so it should arrive in the next couple days and will start up with that, too.

I used to attend Pump and Combat classes at the gym, but it became too difficult to attend with my schedule. Two years+ of paying for gym and not going has come to an end--made the investment in the DVDs.

Are you guys also following the nutrition guide that goes with Combat?
  • Eekababy
    Eekababy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I take Les Mills Combat @ the gym & I love it. I take it 3-5 times a week depending on my schedule, the morning classes and afternoon classes are different so I try to mix them up.
  • UtahWI
    UtahWI Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I am one week in. I will admit the other day when HIIT Plyo was on the schedule, I was dreading it...turns out, it was pretty enjoyable! At least, as enjoyable as anything containing a burpee can be!
    I enjoy Combat for the physical and mental release. There are a couple of the trainers, if you read the biographies, who mention that one of the reasons they love teaching Combat is because there is always a point for someone, no matter how shy or quiet or whatever...where the flip switches and they become a fighter. I love that point :-)
  • rumijs
    rumijs Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm starting LMC today! Pretty excited to switch my routine up with this