Where to buy PB2?

Options
2»

Replies

• Onperch
    Onperch Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    East Coasters can find it at Wegman's. In the premixed version. I bought the
    powdered version online.
  • slh2501
    slh2501 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have purchased PB2 at my local Smiths grocery store (part of the Kroger chain.) But I actually saw PB2 on the shelf at my WalMart Supercenter store this week. I bought my last supply off of Amazon, but now I can restock at WalMart.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    I'm in California. GNC sells it for 5.99.
  • adbmama
    adbmama Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just bought a 16 oz bag from Amazon - the one that is available with their Subscribe & Save program. I have enough items in S&S each month to get 20% off. After this discount, I got the 16 oz bag for $6.95 which is much cheaper than buying it other places and/or in the typical jar. Look for item B004P4POZ8 on their website.
  • boflexn
    boflexn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ebay sells it dirt cheap too, its costly in the health stores...
  • mikemsu
    mikemsu Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wal-Mart has it around me.
  • jdm800
    jdm800 Posts: 2
    Options
    I bought pb2 at iHerb.com and paid $9.65 including shipping for two 6.5oz containers of it. That's the cheapest I have found. I am from Montreal and looked everywhere in stores here but had no luck. Try out this site and use the coupon code JSG096 to get $5 off your first order :)
  • bonalexander
    bonalexander Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for asking this question…the locator link ( http://www.bellplantation.com/locator/ )helped me determine I have one right around the corner from my house!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I've seen it at my local grocery and this week I saw it at Big Lots. (What's up with that?) I've also seen it at EarthFare, but that's a 30 minute drive for me.
  • yeah, i can't find it in any of the health food stores in atlanta (and i've been looking and asking everywhere i go). you can order it through amazon or check out the pb2 website like everyone suggests, but i called a vendor that i found through the website and they didn't have the pb2 : (

so, i will be purchasing the pb2 in the original and chocolate flavors as soon as i'm done with my last jar of peanut butter.

i do look for deals too and i found you can purchase gift cards that other people have sold through plenty of websites. i personally like abc gift cards because of their money back guarantee, but of course you can go anywhere.