Love yourself

Options
So being new to this site I can already see that motivation and accountability will go a LONG WAY!! I think we all need to realize we are making these changes and kind words even from a stranger can keep us goin :)

Im looking for people who are POSITIVE about weight loss and POSITIVE about their self image. Of COURSE I have weight that I want to lose but I LOVE ME SOME ME. I dont want to tear myself down in the process Im always spunky positive and sassy regardless, so Im lookin for some like minded folks :)

Please share something positive about you and we can all meet other AMAZING people to be MFP friends with!!

Replies

• Ysmir
    Ysmir Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    We're already friends (and this thread is a good example of why, lol)

I'm that overly positive annoying facebook friend that everyone has, and I LOVE IT! The way I see it, it's a mostly negative world and it could use a little extra sunshine. If I have to bring the skittles and rainbows, so be it! No one gets anywhere by believing that they can't :bigsmile:
  • ChubbyInHeels
    ChubbyInHeels Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    We're already friends (and this thread is a good example of why, lol)

I'm that overly positive annoying facebook friend that everyone has, and I LOVE IT! The way I see it, it's a mostly negative world and it could use a little extra sunshine. If I have to bring the skittles and rainbows, so be it! No one gets anywhere by believing that they can't :bigsmile:

THATS RIGHT :) We wont get anywhere with negativity. we CAN do it we just HAVE to make it a priority :)
  • SusieGirl1969
    Options
    Just joined MFP today & couldn't agree with you more. A day without laughter is a day wasted. Best of luck to you with your weight loss!
  • RTrigger91
    RTrigger91 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey im a returner to this site and glad to see enthusiasm is still high. Good happy determined people will take you along way and we can all do it together. enjoy the day everyday.
  • sstolii123
    sstolii123 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I just started adding friends from MFP. I am enjoying sharing our success stories!