Taking Time

Options
So I've been on myfitnesspal for some time, but it's taking me longer to make it a habit to use. I'm having a problem keeping up with it =[ I'm a 22 year old college student (graduation is may 16 for my associates) who is trying to get in shape to join the Army with my husband. I keep losing motiviation. I am good for 2 weeks then fade out. I really think I need to make friends to keep me going. Maybe?

Replies

• RTrigger91
    RTrigger91 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hey iv suffered the same problem but im thinking 'at least i keep coming back' here's hoping it will stick this time. so add me and maybe we can keep each other on here a little longer this time.
  • bpbeckett
    Options
    Happy to help as well! I am a mom of two very active kids and I work full-time. The biggest thing I have learned so far..is as hard as it may be..put yourself first! Keep it up and here to support you!:smile:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Is your calorie goal 1200?
  • Ashtianjean
    Options
    I have been putting my husband first. He needs to lose weight to stay in the Army. So far it's helping as far as in person. Online and writing down my foods, on the other hand, is failing.
  • Ashtianjean
    Options
    My calorie goal on here is 1600, but my father in law is a nutritionist and he has me at 1320 daily.