Sigh

Options
Trying to motivate myself to go to the gym before it closes although my eyes hurt and my head is woozy. The reason for this is that I always feel like crap after taking a nap. I had to take a nap because I got used to it after taking one yesterday at this time after not sleeping the night before. But if I don't go I'll feel obese.

Replies

• gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Trying to motivate myself to go to the gym before it closes although my eyes hurt and my head is woozy. The reason for this is that I always feel like crap after taking a nap. I had to take a nap because I got used to it after taking one yesterday at this time after not sleeping the night before. But if I don't go I'll feel obese.

Another day, another post. Get up and go to the gym. Much better use of your time & then you'll feel better about life.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    You're not obese. According to your ticker, you have 25 lbs. to lose. And your profile says you want to lose weight so that people will no longer be disgusted by you.

Please see a doctor or therapist. You need help.

If you really do need to lose 25 lb., set your goal to .5 lb. per week and read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • MayaDyra
    MayaDyra Posts: 90
    Options
    I ended up doing Day 1 of Blogilates because I didn't make it to the gym. I hope it will help me lose weight. I miss Kazik
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I ended up doing Day 1 of Blogilates because I didn't make it to the gym. I hope it will help me lose weight. I miss Kazik

Okay- a few things.
    1.) stop feeling sorry for yourself- it doesn't help you get to where you need to go- take charge and move on.
    2.) just get up go to the gym and don't make excuses- making excuses burns ZERO calories.
    3.) good job for doing something!
    4.) no it won't help you lose weight- only a calorie deficit does that.
    5.) no one cares about Kazik and shouldn't be mentioned ever single post.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I miss Kazik too.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

K. Do you want a cookie or something?
  • MayaDyra
    MayaDyra Posts: 90
    Options
    Okay :) Thank You for the cookie :)
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    i miss lamp
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I miss Kazik too.

I miss Stan.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    I miss Kazik too.

I miss Stan.

Ousbekistan?
    Southofherestan?
    Nowherestan?

'cause the marker for "you are here" has us smack in the middle of derpistan.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Maya, have you taken my advice in seeking therapy? It's not uncommon to feel depressed after what you've been through. Everyone reacts differently to assault and since it is so recent you are likely to feel a wild array of feelings. Please PM me for advice where to turn for help. I have been noticing that you are making many many threads and this speaks to a need to vent. Hypervigilance might also explain your waking nights and all in all I think you may be in crisis mode and in need of immediate attention. Please take yourself and your recent incidents seriously. I know I do.

If you are not feeling like PMing a stranger right now which is understandable the solution is EASY.

Pick up the phone
    Dial zero (0) for the operator
    Tell the operator you want to be connected to a hotline
    When she/he asks why or what kind tell them what happened to you recently that you shared on a previous thread.
    They will take it from there. Follow their directions precisely.
    Take care of you. The inside you. The outside you and the gym can wait. Beleive me. :frown: :flowerforyou:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Maya, have you taken my advice in seeking therapy? It's not uncommon to feel depressed after what you've been through. Everyone reacts differently to assault and since it is so recent you are likely to feel a wild array of feelings. Please PM me for advice where to turn for help. I have been noticing that you are making many many threads and this speaks to a need to vent. Hypervigilance might also explain your waking nights and all in all I think you may be in crisis mode and in need of immediate attention. Please take yourself and your recent incidents seriously. I know I do.

If you are not feeling like PMing a stranger right now which is understandable the solution is EASY.

Pick up the phone
    Dial zero (0) for the operator
    Tell the operator you want to be connected to a hotline
    When she/he asks why or what kind tell them what happened to you recently that you shared on a previous thread.
    They will take it from there. Follow their directions precisely.
    Take care of you. The inside you. The outside you and the gym can wait. Beleive me. :frown: :flowerforyou:

^This. Based off of all the threads you've been posting...please seek out some professional help :(