Doing JM Body Revolution. Anyone else doing it?

Options
Think I've lost 2 pounds so far during the first 2 weeks of Body Revolution and I've started on week 3.

Jillian Michael's workouts do work, you can see mine here for 30DS and Ri30: http://oi57.tinypic.com/2ij1z50.jpg

Is anyone else doing it? I need to lose 20 pounds!

Replies

• mallyboo3533
    mallyboo3533 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yes, Im on week 3.. but still doing dvds one and 2.. cuz i did that first week of boost your metabolism.. i have no lost any weight.. and ive lost a couple inches... im overweight.. and would like to see that scale going down...
  • mallyboo3533
    mallyboo3533 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    im on week 5.. but doing weeks 3 & 4 cause i didnt the first week of boosting your metabolism.
  • aqualeo1
    aqualeo1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Would you say body rev is easier or harder than 30ds and ri 30? Or is it comparable? I did 30ds & I was thinking of trying this one next once I'm done with ri 30 but I'm wondering if the first few weeks would be too easy since it's a much longer program.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Would you say body rev is easier or harder than 30ds and ri 30? Or is it comparable? I did 30ds & I was thinking of trying this one next once I'm done with ri 30 but I'm wondering if the first few weeks would be too easy since it's a much longer program.

First week is much easier than 30ds but the more advanced phases are actually harder. Some are REALLY hard (at least were for me since I was really out of shape). I remember starting first week and thinking "hey, this is doable!" and ended up cursing my monitor later. Good thing about her workouts is that she provides modifications, so even if the basic week 1 workout could be considered easy for some, you could make it as easy or as hard as you want it to be. I say start from the beginning and modify to your fitness level.
  • anewstart945
    Options
    I'm also on BR, just day 3 today :-)
    I'm not doing the kickstart your metabolism this week. Try to stick to my goal - 30 minutes exercise a day, and hopefully I can stick to it!