Hip hop abs

Hip hop abs is on offer at the moment on Amazon and I'm tempted! Anyone got it or done it? What do you think of it?

Replies

• schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Bump - anyone?
  • dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    No, I got it and I really don't like it. The 5 minute ab section is the best out of all of it. The section with the weights Shaun T is moving too fast with the weights and it feels jerky to me. Save your money and get a Jackie Warner DVD. She is the best!
    If you do get Hip Hop Abs, it will be entertainment at least.
  • theJTfitness
    theJTfitness Posts: 142 Member
    I've never done hip hop abs but I do like Shaun T. He's motivational.
  • schnarfo
    Hmm ok so if hip hop abs is rubbish what is a good dance cardio work out I can do at home? I really miss my gym classes but can't afford to rejoin
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Hip Hop Abs is amazing. I've done it for 5 weeks. Lost 5kg and loads of cm's all over. It is such fun!! If you have been exercising for a while though and you are quite fit, it will not challenge you that much.
  • chasingdreams18
    chasingdreams18 Posts: 110 Member
    I just started it and I LOVE IT!

Will post results in a month!
  • schnarfo
    I watched a bit on youtube. Some of it looks great and other bits im not sure it is for me? does it have a lot of dancing in it or is it mainly just ab stuff? lol bit confused to what it actually is?
  • SuperWhoLock24601
    SuperWhoLock24601 Posts: 245 Member
    I have been debating it. I am curious for all the reviews as well.
  • kristirlk
    kristirlk Posts: 31 Member
    Today was my 5th day. I enjoy it. Not to terribly hard. Way easier then T25! I weighed in at 186 on Monday and this morning was at 183, but I'm not logging again until Monday. I'm watching what I eat too though.
  • kristirlk
    kristirlk Posts: 31 Member
    It is repetitive though, FYI. 3 days of one cd and two days of another. The second week has more to do, but I haven't got there yet.
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    I enjoyed it, although it is definitely not that tough or intense of a workout. Nowhere near Insanity that's for sure. I think it's a fun change of pace but not too much variety. I did it in combination with other exercises. I'm a dancer, and no it's definitely not actual choreo... more like he uses some pop music and the movements are more "dancish" but honestly anybody could do them.

I did *ahem* download it though, so I avoided paying :P
  • Ilikelamps
    Ilikelamps Posts: 482 Member
    it's usually all I use and I got some good results!
  • I just started this im on my 3rd day now, I feel it everywhers in my body but my abs, I am tightening though, have any tips for me?
    Like i feel it in my upper back, legs an arms, but not my abs..
    I love doing it ! So glad I got it.