I'm New!

Hi guys,

Introducing myself. I'm at 28 year old mother of a 4 year old and 10 month old. I'm trying to get get motivated to lose this extra 25lbs of baby weight off.

I've recently started gaining again and I just can't let myself go anymore. Hoping for support and results! Time to take control!! :)

Replies

• Travelbug1955
    Travelbug1955 Posts: 61 Member
    You can add me as a friend. I log in every day.
  • jenk7356
    jenk7356 Posts: 43 Member
    We can all you the extra motivation. Friend me if you would like to.
  • shabaam
    shabaam Posts: 6
    WELCOME! Hope you find what you need here. HOw are you doing it? What steps are you taking? I am 27, two babies, and have lost all the weight and then some. Now Im gaining muscles.
  • Shell_1384
    Shell_1384 Posts: 80 Member
    Feel free to add me! I log daily, my diary is open to friends. I believe a strong support system is essential and I have found some great people on here. Best of luck on your weight-loss journey :)
  • Tryxxie2013
    Tryxxie2013 Posts: 1,489 Member
    Hi Kelly,

I'm the group moderator of the MFP Sisters, a group for just women who are really into supporting one another. If you wish to join, let me know!

Thanks,

Tryxx :flowerforyou:
  • jbnjul17
    jbnjul17 Posts: 7
    Hey girl,
    Im 26 mother of a (almost) 11 month old girl and 5 year old boy and also trying to loss the baby weight. Add me if you wanna I can always help as best I can :)
  • Parthus02
    Parthus02 Posts: 50 Member
    Welcome. Feel free to add me. I log in every day!
  • Feel free to add me! I log every day, and if you want to you can go through my friends list, they're all really supportive.
  • Parthus02
    Parthus02 Posts: 50 Member
    Hi Kelly,

I'm the group moderator of the MFP Sisters, a group for just women who are really into supporting one another. If you wish to join, let me know!

Thanks,

Hi Tryxx,

i joined last week and would be interested in the MFP Sisters group.
  • Thanks for the welcome ladies. I could definitely use the support and advice.

Right now I plan on logging what I eat without changing my habits for a few days just to see what exactly I'm consuming.

I have a lot of things working against me:

Sweet tooth
    Full time working mother with a long commute everyday (Finding the time to workout is going to be difficult)
    Finding foods that I like and will be able to make for myself only
    Finding the energy to keep at it.
  • That sounds great Tryxx!
    Hi Kelly,

Thanks,

• Tryxxie2013
    Tryxxie2013 Posts: 1,489 Member
    Parthus & Kelly...invitations coming right up.
  • chasingdreams18
    chasingdreams18 Posts: 110 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me as well! I log everyday!