Zombies, Run! App

Any other fellow Runner 5s out there? Since it is spring and I can run outdoors again, I am picking up and just about to finish season one! I can't wait to start season two!

Replies

• TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    I did day one before the weather turned to crud again so I'll be picking up again hopefully today. =)

/shakes pom-poms for Kat~
  • therealkat
    therealkat Posts: 53 Member
    Yay! I am glad you're doing it, too. The story really gets you. There was one that I was actually emotionally shaken by. One that nearly made me cry... WOAH.
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 670 Member
    I'm also a runner 5! very early in the mission
  • GingerPeachLass
    GingerPeachLass Posts: 20 Member
    I just downloaded this app, looks interesting! Will start it today.
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    I have that app but I never really got started because I can't run. I am doing the C25K and will use the zombie one once I've completed the C25K.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Runner 5 here. I need more zombie attacks though for HIIT though.
  • redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    I'm also Runner 5. Though I'm doing the C25K training, which is still a good story but doesn't have all the fun missions that the regular app has. If i survive the C25K without being caught and eaten by a zombie then I look forward to moving on to the regular app! :happy:
  • lindzgayle
    lindzgayle Posts: 131 Member
    This app sounds cool; I want to play!

When I get tired while running, I always imagine someone chasing me. So this is perfect!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Currently trying to rush through Season 2 because Season 3 is landing shortly!
  • nessa2BFit
    nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
    runner 5 here./... i use it on the treadmill and am working my second time through season 2.... let me just say it is an amazing season !!!! can not wait for season 3!
  • knickersb1
    knickersb1 Posts: 222
    Really wanted to try this app...but it's not compatible with windows 8 phone :(
  • I'm nowhere near fit enough to use the app to actually run, I just use it on the elliptical. But I love it! It has really gotten me motivated to get MOVING, haha!
  • elainecroft
    elainecroft Posts: 595 Member
    Yay! I am glad you're doing it, too. The story really gets you. There was one that I was actually emotionally shaken by. One that nearly made me cry... WOAH.

I know what you mean! It's amazing how involved you get in the story. I've done some zombie runs at 5 am in the dark and rain...its an experience!
  • elainecroft
    elainecroft Posts: 595 Member
    I have it for my Android and the only thing I hate is that I can't get it to play a playlist of songs. Stupid phone.

You can use a couple of other players - I recommend Winamp - it syncs with my playlists and now I can have zombie run music. :)
  • jess_blonde
    jess_blonde Posts: 229 Member
    Me!! Just finished the last episode of Season 1 today....can't wait to start Season 2 tomorrow! I'm also super interested in trying AirDrop mode once it's nice enough here to get off the treadmill and running outside again.
  • jade_222
    jade_222 Posts: 147 Member
    Sounds interesting. I'm starting now. How long do you need for a run?
  • jade_222
    jade_222 Posts: 147 Member
    Perfect, thanks!