Anyone else LOVE to dance?!?!

Hi everyone!
I'm back again on the wagon again! Hopefully staying committed untill goal! I don't know why it didn't dawn on me sooner. If I want to stay active consistently and keep it up for longer than 3 months, it should be doing something I love. :heart:

I had a personal trainer last year for 6 months & it was a good workout but it was me dragging myself out of bed every day to do it & counting the seconds until it was done & me jumping for joy whenever he cancelled a session. :laugh:

I LOVE to dance and my body responds well to it (I drop lbs quickly I think and I get lean & toned). So I signed up for an adult ballet/contemporary dance class and all the zumba, soca, carnival classes that I could find. :bigsmile:

I literally SKIPPED from my car to the ballet class last night! It went over time by half an hour and I still didn't want to go home!! I was exhausted and felt parts of my body that I haven't felt in ages but I had a huge smile on my face talking to the instructer and he asked me "You really miss this don't you?" :bigsmile:

I have "Hot Socaerobics" tomorrow!! :smokin:

Replies

• marcyj
    marcyj Posts: 31 Member
    Me, me! I was a dancer through college, and then marriage and motherhood put a stop to it. For me Zumba is the thing I look forward to most each week. I still make myself head to some other classes to keep my body guessing, but the dance based workouts are always my favorites!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    dancer here- in class upwards of 10 hrs a week.

<3 dancing.
  • bciloveme2014
    bciloveme2014 Posts: 213 Member
    I am latin, so I love to dance all kinds of music and categories, but Zumba was the main reason I got my gym membership. Unfortunately gym changed the schedule and now I take boot camp and body pump classes.
  • BahamaMama85
    BahamaMama85 Posts: 43 Member
    Awesome! Thankfully the "gym" is more of a studio/aerobics center so the majority of the classes are dance inspired. There are a couple boot camp classes there that I will check out later on but for right now, it's all about dance baby!