Anyone doing Les Mills Combat (Beachbody)

Options
Hi all

I have just started Les Mills Combat. I am really enjoying so far even though I am only on day 2. ;-)

Would be great to have some people to chat with that are doing it too..

Cheers,

Daisy

Replies

• msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I did it yesterday. I bought the series about a year or so ago and have only done the Combat30 :/ I'll either be doing that or insanity on my cardio days (T, Th, Sat).
  • sjkraus
    sjkraus Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I do BodyCombat in a class at my gym. I have only gone a couple times so far but I'm LOVING it! It is so much fun and the instructor I have is so high energy. Love the program - and from what I've seen of other Les Mills programs, they are great!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I do this workout. It's amazing.
  • OperationCombat
    Options
    I have being doing bodycombat at the gym for a while now, looking forward to new routine (59) tomorrow :smile: Loving working out to all Les Mills programs.
  • thatjosiegirl
    thatjosiegirl Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I do Les Mills BodyAttack and CX Worx, haven't had a chance to check out the BodyCombat at my gym yet. It's on my to-do list!
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I do Les Mills BodyAttack and CX Worx, haven't had a chance to check out the BodyCombat at my gym yet. It's on my to-do list!

Tell me about the CX. I saw it at my gym, but am scared to do 30 minute of abs :/