Just started! Need FRIENDS!!

Options
Hey guys! I just joined this site and would like to add some people to connect with! I'm 5'4 and I weigh around 135. My goal is 120. Anyone similar??

Replies

• mellyboobear
    mellyboobear Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    we are only almost the same height... nothing else xD but I am deff here to support you if you add me (-: I wish you the best of luck! :)
  • AHill842
    AHill842 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have been doing T25 for about 4 weeks, not including last week which I did nothing and ate like crap! I signed up on here hoping to restart my motivation and meet people in my situation. I am 5'5 and weight 137. My goal is 125 and toned! Sorry no profile pic yet. I just signed up today. I hope to start my workout over tomorrow and get moving!
  • leosacredflame84
    Options
    Hi guys im 5' and weight 166 I would like to get down to 120. I lost 6 pounds so far in 2 weeks, i would love to offer support as well as information that I learn :) add me!
  • smeasha21
    smeasha21 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Im 5'8 and have 65 lbs to lose but you can add me if you like
  • megmarie2010
    Options
    Just joined. Looking for some peeps to relate to! Needin inspiration! Add me if ya like.
  • Seabrook22
    Seabrook22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am almost 5'2 and weigh 179 i want to lose 48 lbs, get fit, get stronger and eat healthier. Due to endometrial cancer and breast cancer, I am post menopausal so my first step was to stop gaining. Now it's time to lose this weight once and for all. Would love motivating friends with whom to share successes and ideas! Thanks
  • Misslisareformed1
    Misslisareformed1 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    add me!! fitness friends
  • babsabs2011
    babsabs2011 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 5'3 and just have a general focus on being healthier