New Moms Club! 30lbs in 3 Months?

Options
Hi all! I'm a twenty one year old mother to a beautiful baby girl! Although I know losing weight and eating right isn't always easy with a little one to cuddle and kiss, I'm on the right track! I'm looking for other mothers to embark on the long road to fitness! Having a support team that understands what each other are going through and can push each other to work past the difficulties is exactly what I'm looking to build! I'd like people who can keep each other focused on logging our days and try to walk/run at least two miles a day! It's beginning to get nice outside so dust off those strollers and take the kiddies to the park girls!! Looking forward to hearing from you guys and sharing smart snacking ideas and little ways to burn calories around the house!

Sincerely,
Brittany <3

Replies

• leosacredflame84
    Options
    I totally want to join you! I am a mom of a 3 1/2 year old and he keeps me on my toes lol. I just started trying to lose weight again. I am 29 and married but thank goodness my spouse is doing this lifestyle change with me :) I enjoy hiking, long walks, I go to the gym every day for an hour or two. When I cant go to the gym I have DVD's at home I work out to. My starting weight was 171 I am currently 166 my goal weight is 120 I totally want to take on the challenge of 30 pounds in 3 months!
  • molliepw
    molliepw Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 30lbs in 3 months! I'm not sure if it's a realistic goal for me but I'd love to try and see where it gets me! It will be nice to be able to check in with y'all and stay accountable! I'm a new mom to a 6 month old baby girl. She is my motivation!!
  • rileymama
    rileymama Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I did 26 lbs in 12 weeks...and it was rough...but I'm in! I need to lose this baby weight! O..6 kids, youngest is 4 months :)
  • melissaschleier
    melissaschleier Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I weigh more now than I did when I gave birth. I want to be able to keep up with my baby girl especially since she's walking along furniture now at only 10 months.
  • RevaT84
    RevaT84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 30 in 90 days count me in! My babys are already 41/2 but i too also weigh more than when i had my twins!!:( But not for long this mama is tired of being unhappy with her body. I started logging my food two weeks ago. and working out a little the last week & have already lost almost 6 lbs... woohoo. I didnt realize how out of shape i really am, but nothing is stopping me this time. I just ordered the Your Shape for the wii and a set of resistance bands ( which makes me feel way more acountable for working out every day) so i have absolult no excuses.
  • scraver2003
    scraver2003 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I weigh more now than I did when I gave birth. I want to be able to keep up with my baby girl especially since she's walking along furniture now at only 10 months.

All of this. I totally could have written that! Just change girl to boy. And I also have a 5 year old boy.

I am done having babies... so I want to lose this weight - all of it - finally.
  • SookieAndSunny
    Options
    I just had my second LO 7 weeks ago, so I'm definitely on board. Don't know about losing 30lbs in 3 months, but I do have 50lbs to lose and would like to do it in 9-12 months if all goes well.
    I'm doing C25k at the minute and insanity on alternate days.
    Feel free to add me!
  • brittz2892
    brittz2892 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Its nice to meet all of you! I loved the workouts on the Wii, it was really helpful to me to lose weight over time. I wish I still had one. I have the P90X DVDs and been thinking about starting them and maybe getting my fiance to do it with me. Right now I'm trying to get a big calendar to hang up next to my treadmill and log how far I went and how long it took to motivate myself to stick with it! I love the idea of this group and was wondering if any of you knew a platform where we could have a group chat where we would get notifications. I'm on my phone so the only way I can get to this post is to find it on the browser. I have something called Google hangouts that I can add multiple people to the group if you have a gmail address. Just let me know (: in the meantime I'm going to add everyone until we can figure it out. Excited to be a part of this and hope everybody remembers to log and have a good workout day!

Brittany (:
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you too. I just had our 2nd baby, a boy, 2 weeks ago. I gained 50lbs this pregnancy. I am down 23lbs, but still have a lot of work to do. I need to lose about 35lbs to get back to my pre-baby weight. I am 5'3 and currently weigh 163. Goal weight is 125-130.
  • victoriat08
    Options
    Count me in too!! =) I just gave birth to my son 2 weeks ago. The day before I gave birth I weighed 223 and just yesterday I weighed myself again and came out to be 193. I still have a ways to go to get to my goal weight which would be atleast 150-160.