X-box Kinect

Options
I'm hoping to get some recommendations on the best games to buy for the kinect that will be fun to play, but will also get me moving and my heart-rate up to get a good workout? Please let me know, I'm new to the whole video game thing... THANX

Replies

• iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    I love love love EA Sports Active 2. It is a little pricey..around $100..but to me it is so worth it. I am using it as my main form of exercise because I have a 6 month old so it's hard for me to get to the gym right now. it has a nine week training program that you can customize and also different workouts that you can choose to do if you don't want to follow the program. You can also create your own routines using the exercises in their database. It has a hrm that is included so you know how many calories you're burning. Great game :smile:
  • mirenner
    mirenner Posts: 205
    Options
    Kinect Sports looks fun... you are the athlete and you compete in different major sports

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Kinect-Sports/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5308c9
  • manamac
    Options
    I personally haven't tried it yet but I've heard great things about the Biggest Loser game for the Kinect. The other Biggest Loser games were a dissapointment but this one apparently is really good.