Anyone doing Tony Horton's 10 minute trainer?

Options
I've started the 10 minute trainer DVDs. . .and I run 5 days a week. . .but I keep eating like a pig. I don't know what my problem is. I eat healthy meals. . .but then I snack on random junk all day (when no one is looking of course!). I weigh about 130. . .I was 120 in May! Yikes. Anyone else need accountability?

Anyways . . . love the DVDs. . .if I was eating right, I think they would really work.

Replies

• saito
    saito Posts: 4
    Options
    I've started the 10 minute trainer DVDs. . .and I run 5 days a week. . .but I keep eating like a pig. I don't know what my problem is. I eat healthy meals. . .but then I snack on random junk all day (when no one is looking of course!). I weigh about 130. . .I was 120 in May! Yikes. Anyone else need accountability?

Anyways . . . love the DVDs. . .if I was eating right, I think they would really work.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I was watching the information on this just the other day. They look interesting and fun. Let us know if you find success with them.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • carmenberard
    Options
    I'm the same way too, I eat healthy meals then binge at nights on junk...hmmm...anyone who has a solution i'm open to suggestions!
  • FitShark
    FitShark Posts: 68
    Options
    I am doing P90x+; I've already done a round of p90x, and saw great success. I love his DVDS. My problem is the eating excess as well. When I think about WHAT I eat, I KNOW it is healthy and the right choices. I cook things very heathfuly as well. Myserving sizes are inappropriate, and ahve too many pretzels, or popcorn. (My 2 weaknesses).....I think the site is so helpful to me already (only been here a few days!) It makes me see what I am feeding myself!

So, Welcome and have fun with the DVDS! (my friend just started with the 10 min trainers and loves em too)
  • CarolTempleton
    CarolTempleton Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    girl you don't need to lose anymore weight, i wish i was 130