Starting P90x3 on 1 April

Options
jaz050465
jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
Anybody else starting today. Would love to do it with others.

Replies

• deepershade2005
    deepershade2005 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i'm starting april 7th
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Why wait a week?
  • deepershade2005
    deepershade2005 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in the last week of body revolution and would like to finish it so I can say I've completed the full programme. I am definately starting P90X3 next week. I'm ready sto start it now but I know I'll have that nagging in the back of my head that I didn't finish BR
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    While it's in my rotation, it's probably my least favorite.
    Saying "least favorite" isn't a bad thing.......because it's least favorite out of my top 3 favorite programs (Les Mills Combat, Focus T25 and P90X3).

I want a good workout, but I have bad knees and ankles and don't need too high impact. Having tried just about every Beachbody program (P90X, P90X2, P90X3, Insanity, Asylum, Asylum Vol. 2, Les Mills Combat, Les Mills Pump, & Focus T25), along with the two Tapout XT programs, I found that these 3 gave me the best workout without putting too much stress on my joints.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Just completed first workout- Total Synergistics. . Really enjoyed it. I know lots of people find him annoying but he seemed OK. Kept having to stop it to watch exercises but I'll be better next time.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Just completed first workout- Total Synergistics. . Really enjoyed it. I know lots of people find him annoying but he seemed OK. Kept having to stop it to watch exercises but I'll be better next time.
  • jmdax
    jmdax Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the program. I'm on day-49 of P90X3 classic. To date, I've lost 11-lbs (223 to 212). Clothes fit a lot better, have a little more flexibility, and some improved strength. So far I'm liking it. I've done a couple rounds of P90X a couple years ago. The 30 minute workouts are a lot easier to fit in. Although I do the 12 minute Cold Start warmup most days. But most P90X workouts are 75 minutes with AbRipper and 90 minutes on the YogaX day. And I'm getting good results, so I'm going to finish this round and then probably do another.
  • ChentelHenry
    Options
    I'm starting today too :) Love Tony! He has a sexy matthew mcconaughey voice lol
  • itskelsixllama
    Options
    I just finished my first week on the lean calendar. Only 1 week off, so we can still motivate each other! Add me if you want!
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Did week 1 Day 2 this morning - Agility X. Enjoyed it but need to do it in a bigger room next time.
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today too :) Love Tony! He has a sexy matthew mcconaughey voice lol

:indifferent:
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I've done some of the classic P90X. I like Tony's style. I'm doing P90X3. I'm on week 2. So far the Agility X and Warrior are my favorites.
  • Allencp78
    Allencp78 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started P90X3 last night. It's a good workout and I like the exercises. I can't do the pullups. Well, I could do 2 or 3 and possibly injure myself so I did bands for the pullups. I don't feel like I got enough workout with the bands I used. Otherwise it was great.

Tony can be a little annoying, mainly due to he does not describe some of the exercises. Sorry but I don't know what a brandon boat is without showing me first.

I've done alpha and beta of T25 and loved it. I lost 14lbs and god knows how many inches. My resting heart rate is down to 60, and my BMI is down over 5% from what it was. I did one week of gamma and did not like some of the shoulder exercises but I am sure gamma would get me some results.

At this point I am not sure if I want to go back to gamma or keep on doing X3
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options

Tony can be a little annoying, mainly due to he does not describe some of the exercises. Sorry but I don't know what a brandon boat is without showing me first.

That's one of my pet peeves. He doesn't cue it well enough in the beginning. I thought perhaps the "watch this first" DVD would show some of the moves, but no it doesn't.
  • jaz050465
    Options

That's one of my pet peeves. He doesn't cue it well enough in the beginning. I thought perhaps the "watch this first" DVD would show some of the moves, but no it doesn't.
    I agree. I'm expecting the first week to be mainly to learn the exercises and I'll put more effort into it next week
  • bremca28
    bremca28 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am starting in the morning and looking for people/ friends for support :) feel free to add me!!
  • staciva
    staciva Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started 2 weeks ago, fell off last week (lots of work and child issues) and back on it this week. I'm doing 'classic' with hubby. I'm considering this week one I think. Add me if you would like - I can always use extra motivation!
  • raythrasher
    raythrasher Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am starting on Monday April 7. Feel free to add me too.
  • Bloomsday
    Bloomsday Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow! Rwarrrrrr! :smile:
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Starting tomorrow! Rwarrrrrr! :smile:
    Good luck today. Let us know how you get on.