simple question please :( I'm hungry!

Options
I ate my calorie intake and ate up my extra excersize calories. I'm hungry, What should I do?

Replies

• dmrybski
    dmrybski Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I always try it drink more water then it can be that you are also thristy and your body just doesn't know the difference
  • BrieFit18
    BrieFit18 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I ate my calorie intake and ate up my extra excersize calories. I'm hungry, What should I do?

If you're hungry, you need to eat!
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    Have you selected the correct activity level in MFP or else you will get a lower calorie amount to eat per day?

Otherwise, eat some veggies and fruit.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,578 Member
    Options
    What's your calorie intake?

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    then eat.
  • skvbrevity
    skvbrevity Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Go to bed.....seriously. That's what I do. I have had to break the night-time snack habit, and it WAS a habit. Now that I haven't had a nightly snack in over a month, it's just not so much of a problem. I'm also trying to be in bed going to sleep by the light of my iPad before it's too late. The later it gets, the hungrier I get. Good luck!:happy:
  • FeelGood329
    FeelGood329 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    First ask yourself if you're truly hungry, or just bored.
    If you're hungry, eat something!
  • miniimuscles
    miniimuscles Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Eat. Go for protein or fruits or veggies. Going over a small amount when your hungry one day won't hurt your progress. Listen to your body. If you're hungry, eat but choose something nutritional.
  • imxnianne
    imxnianne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Maybe from boredom. I've drank water instead. Also I'm about to sleep. Its just that spag and meat balls is just to good. Lol, grrr . My calorie intake limit is 1, 400. :/
  • DontEatTheCake3
    Options
    Eat foods with more protein, which will keep you feeling full for a longer amount of time! :)
  • OriginalKatie
    OriginalKatie Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Try to include more protein and low GI foods - that will help fill you up. Also good fats will also help fill you up, and caffeine too (within healthy limits of course).
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Recognize that today you didn't budget your calories well enough to be satisfied all day and have a snack. Tomorrow, try eating a little differently - add more protein, eat real fat foods and aim for the highest fiber count you can when you choose carb foods. Eating protein and fiber together will help you stay full longer on a deficit. Also drink water.
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Drink water, tea & have some veggies & lean protein if you must.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    if you are hungry…eat.

end thread/
  • imxnianne
    imxnianne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! You guys helped me not cheat! :) I'm so proud of all of you! High fives to everyone. Lol
  • Mgomez_25
    Mgomez_25 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Drink water with some lemon or lime, that usually helps me and fills me up