A Beginner's Win

Options
ahende3
ahende3 Posts: 46 Member
I remember when I tried MFP the first time....I couldn't bring myself to commit. I easily got discouraged.

I LOVED and envied the tickers for people that said 100lbs lost, 60lbs lost, hell even 10lbs lost.

I told myself I would reward myself if I could just stick with it and this week I got a ticker that says 13lbs LOST. When you have 100+ to go it may not sound like much......but for me it is AMAZING. I can't wait to join the 20's the 30's and eventually the triple digits. CONGRATS to all of you and thank you for motivating me to keep on keeping on!:smile:

Replies

• meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    My ticker has gone up and down as my weight does the same. I'll do a happy dance when mine says "10 lbs lost"!
    Way to go!
  • maQmIgh
    maQmIgh Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Its amazing how motivational it is to have the ticker

Sometimes just seeing is believing

xxx

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy:
  • MEK1960
    MEK1960 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    It IS a big deal, it really is! You earned it! I am at 3 pounds, and now thanks to your post I want to get to 13! Thanks.
  • ahende3
    ahende3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    It IS a big deal, it really is! You earned it! I am at 3 pounds, and now thanks to your post I want to get to 13! Thanks.

• Cheechos
    Cheechos Posts: 293
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work so far! :flowerforyou: Now that you've got these pounds down, you can go grab more success!
  • healthyrequest
    Options
    You are doing great.Before long you will make it to 20.
  • EveyRose
    EveyRose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My ticker goes up and down frequently...it took me way a very long time to commit that I have to make myself move or that ticker will never go down and niether will my waist line....hang in there it happens when se start getting things figured out
  • ichigomaybridge
    ichigomaybridge Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good job! That is a big achievement because it means you've started to make significant changes. Well done!!
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I do my ticker 20 lbs at a time. Once I lose the first 20 lbs I'll make it go up to 40. That definitely helps me from feeling defeated.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!