Tampons for running?

Options
Okay, so I've never worn a tampon before but me and my friend have started running and I got my period yesterday. We are supposed to be going again tonight and I don't think I will be very comfortable in a pad especially seen as all together we'll be out for around 2 hours! Also, does it hurt to put them in and take them out?? Would I feel it when running??

Replies

• Hannahp1402
    Hannahp1402 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    No doesnt hurt if but will be odd the first time . if you put it in properly you will not be able to feel its even there. If you can feel it its not in properly. Read the instructions and make sure you stick to the amount of time you can keep one in.
    :)
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    No doesnt hurt if but will be odd the first time . if you put it in properly you will not be able to feel its even there. If you can feel it its not in properly. Read the instructions and make sure you stick to the amount of time you can keep one in.
    :)

^ This. Doesn't hurt and is nothing to worry about :smile:
    It's probably a good idea to have a light pad on too as a precaution (it won't bother you during the run as you won't feel...squelchy...if that makes sense).