UPDATE [pics] to Another Heavy Lifting NSV

Options
My first NSV post can be found here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1220061-another-female-heavy-lifting-nsv

In this last month, I made some tweaks to my caloric intake and macros. I lowered from 2000 to 1900, then from 1900 to 1750 (the lowest I will go). I made this decision partly because I felt 2000 was a little too close to my maintenance calories for comfort and a little on the high side for cutting, but mainly just to experiment and see how much I could cut while 1) not being in too large of a deficit, 2) not starving, and 3) still hitting my macro targets. I changed my macros from 40/30/30 to 30/40/30 because I feel like that suits me better.

I started adding 1-2 days a week of 20 mins of HIIT running, whereas in my last post I didn't do any cardio at all except my typical few minute walk on the treadmill to warm up and cool down from my workouts. I also just recently started adding accessory work to my SL moves, so I'm interested to see how next months photo will look.

I didn't notice until after the fact that my recent side photo was taken with me standing further away from the sink than the other two. This may be throwing off perception, I'm not sure. My arms do not look like they have changed too much, however I can definitely tell that they are less "squishy."

I'm still experimenting and figuring out my groove! :)

1560518_764293963594816_1471470287_n.jpg

1975267_764293733594839_923330772_n.jpg

Replies

• MissGamerGirl
    MissGamerGirl Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Oops, they're too big so you can't see the recent pic. Eep! I'll fix it.
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Fabulous results for 0.7lb - lifting is awesome! :)
  • MissGamerGirl
    Options
    Fabulous results for 0.7lb - lifting is awesome! :)

Thank you!

AHA! I fixed it. :D
  • mnsmov15
    mnsmov15 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    bump
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    It's not camera position or perspective. The tummy is flatter and the butt and thighs are leaner. Lookin awesome, hon. :drinker: :wink:
  • loriemn
    loriemn Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    It's not camera position or perspective. The tummy is flatter and the butt and thighs are leaner. Lookin awesome, hon. :drinker: :wink:
    this!
  • MissGamerGirl
    Options

:blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Looking really good.
    Keep it up. :drinker: :drinker:
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress, friend!!! You are looking amazing!
  • tmaryam
    tmaryam Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring. Thank you for sharing, you look terrific!
  • Spreyton22K
    Spreyton22K Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Well Done GG :heart:

Such a difference....your results are simply glorious. I am amazed at how quickly your body is changing. Pure awesomeness and hooray for the benefits of picking up heavy things!!!!!
  • heathercicle
    heathercicle Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! You look amazing! If I hadn't just started a 30 day program, I'd be doing this now. Definitely next on my "to do" list. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • jerilynconn
    jerilynconn Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Lovely results..:)
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    wonderful job! Isn't it a wonderful feeling to not only lose inches but to gain strength?
  • mnsmov15
    mnsmov15 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!! ANd truly inspiring! I just started lifting heavy 2 weeks ago and right now dealing with being very sore and stiff and feeling like a gain on the scale with no progress yet!! You made me believe!!!
    I will continue and see if I can make my own progress pictures in 2 months!

Keep up the great work!!
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    You look awesome - great job!
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Such a huge amount of progress already. Congrats!
  • _Calypso_
    _Calypso_ Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options

^^THIS

Well done!!! :)
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Nice work

532c3c150cf26c9d11774e31-610xh_zpsb107c666.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!