Oh hey, turns out they have a forum, too

Options
Well THIS is embarrassing. I had no idea you people were here.

I'm a balding 22-year-old English studenty-type chap. Since I was about 19 I've been getting progressively fatter (my preferred term!), which really went out of control last spring when I realised that you could get pizzas delivered, rather than having to WALK to get them.
Insanity.

I've been using MFP on-and-off since last summer to get on top of the situation, and since August I'm down 14-15 kg (31-33lb), with just over half of that coming off since Christmas. I'm down from 109kg to about 94, and I'm hoping to get down to about 83-ish before trying to put on some more muscle. Because why the hell not.

So that's about the size of it! Oh, no, I didn't mean....
Genuinely curious to see what kinds of people are doing this and how they are getting on :D

I wanted to put the title as "Fat and bald? Just be bald!" but I thought that might rattle a few cages.

Replies

• tay0709
    tay0709 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm 22 and have also been on and off MFP however since finding the community and adding friends in Jan I have found the accountability invaluable :) You sound like you are doing great! Keep it up. And if you want to add me as a friend, feel free :)
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You had me giggling already this morning. I found that the support you get with your Pals here is really a big part of the success of the site. I'm sure you'll get lots of pals with that sense of humor you shared. Congrats on your success so far and keep that attitude!
  • FrankyBabes
    FrankyBabes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Cheers for the kind words. I'm really far too English and reserved to go around adding people but it's all very much appreciated. I'm sure you'll be seeing my face hereabouts; I do love sticking my nose in.