flirty girl fitness???? ima sucker for infomercials

Options
LOL so i was wondering anyone doing this system? its looks fun but i dont know about anything else just wondering if neone out there had tried it ...

Replies

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    LOL so i was wondering anyone doing this system? its looks fun but i dont know about anything else just wondering if neone out there had tried it ...
    I'd go with local classes so you can learn proper form and not need to pay for your own equipment (it can get quite costly for a 'good solid' lasting pole..the one they supply I hear is cheap cheap).

There was a wonderful group of women discussing pole fitness just the other night and some of us that are now in classes are really feeling the strength training working and self confidence building.

ahhh, But then a couple 'boys' (men?) got the thread locked so it may happen again. Would be really nice if we could chat about things and not have them go someplace else.:noway: :tongue:

I suggest you check out your local area for classes first as women of all shapes and sizes attend and it's alot of fun, it'll definitely save you the $$ in case it's not your thing before investing in the infomercial pkg.

..and yes, it is FUN and a great workout too!:heart:
  • Jbwilson0708
    Options
    thanks for the info i am currently new to my area so im not sure on the local classes and stuff but its exciting to find another form of workout that is fun and works :) i am addicted to turbo jam but finding a local class will definatly be in my scopes thankx
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I love infomercials too and have always wanted to try Flirty Girl Fitness :-)
  • Tallbrunette1980
    Options
    I just looked it up, I've always wanted to learn that and it looks like a lot of fun
  • SaraWojcik19
    SaraWojcik19 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I was interested in it too, but I pulled up Amazon.com (I think it was Amazon) and the reviews were not very good. Everyone said it wasn't nearly as much of a workout as they had thought. I was bummed because I really love dancing, and would love to find more good dvd's for dance workouts at home. I did by the dvd for latin dancing and it is really goos. It is called something like Dancing with Lisa....she teaches well and it is pretty easy to follow - yet still gets you sweating your butt off!